Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Ufology (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17838)

ellie 03-14-2010 08:56 AM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
That's right Exchanger I am entitled to my opinion as are you,

but you and your 13 aspects overide everyone else on this forum with your ego and the ego of your 13 selves.

I have noticed sometimes you wait till someone is logged off before you reply.

I would love you to be here right now so we can have a one on one discussion about spirituality, religious philosophy etc. But I know your type and I know what you would do.

YOU think you know it all and in fact since the forum began you have made out to everyone and anyone that YOU knew it all, well that was the impression you put out and you never ever liked anyone trying to argue with what you said.

Delusions of grandeur come to mind, but hey that is okay. I am totally done with you because I have said what I had to say and you and your 13 selves are vying to answer, one answer for this from one aspect, one answer for that from another aspect.

Whatever..........................go off into your dragon or fairy land or whatever land the dragons are playing their archetype sex games.

I could say a lot more but I couldnt be bothered. Now I am logging off you can drum up all the fancy answers you like. :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tong ue2::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

THE eXchanger 03-14-2010 09:52 AM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
as, we said, you are entitled to your opinion

it does NOT sway us, one way or, the other

iT iS absolutely pointless,

to throw mud at dirt

ellie 03-14-2010 10:32 AM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
Doesn't it get dark over in Toronta Susan, or do you take turns with your other 12 aspects in gettin some sleep.

That's one thing I have noticed, your up 24/7.

PS: The real personality is coming out now isn't, naughty, naughty.:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Firedrake 03-14-2010 11:34 AM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
http://fineartamerica.com/images-med...-singleton.jpg
http://www.sacred-texts.com/lcr/fsca/img/06700.jpg
http://members.aon.at/shogunfighters...&%20Sun%20.jpg

Love to you all my dear ones,
This is all for your enjoyment,
everything around you is here for you, created by you,
If you choose to create illusionary separations,
with you and the rest of the Universe,
so be it, you are allowed to do as you wish.
If you choose to heal your self created wounds,
and remember who you really are, what that feels like,
for yourself, which can only be known, felt, through direct experience,
then you join me in helping bring forth heaven on earth.
Create heaven for yourself here, now, or hell, it is your choice.
Choose to be one with Universal Love and that is what you shall experience.

Forever yours, In Love,
~Firedrake~
Travis

ellie 03-14-2010 11:38 AM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
Oh oh,

Look out it is a last ditch effort by the group called Luc......... geez, I dont want to even spell it.............to recruit more souls.


I ask the Angels of Light, St Michael, Christ our Lord and the Creator, even Buddha and Krishna to protect us all from their evil plot and last ditch effort to recruit poor innocent souls here.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THEIR SPIEL, YOU WILL BE DOOMED.

Geez am I the only one to stand up and try to protect you guys, fine.

BROOK 03-14-2010 01:43 PM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ellie (Post 256479)
Oh oh,

Look out it is a last ditch effort by the group called Luc......... geez, I dont want to even spell it.............to recruit more souls.


I ask the Angels of Light, St Michael, Christ our Lord and the Creator, even Buddha and Krishna to protect us all from their evil plot and last ditch effort to recruit poor innocent souls here.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THEIR SPIEL, YOU WILL BE DOOMED.

Geez am I the only one to stand up and try to protect you guys, fine.

No dear...seems we must have been on the right track to begin with. As they have sent help.

You see Ellie, the 13 aspects could not pull themselves together enough to explain being "one" with the universe. So they had to be reminded by one of their fire breathing dragons that the aspect of such a separation, or 'division" would create a unity. And really are "one".

Just keep in mind, where that unity is born....from the Creator, and not the council of a clan of Dragons, using that unity of the clan of dragons to separate Susan and her aspects.

I pray for them all....may the Creator grant them forgiveness..... as at least one I know is still in pain, but resolved. :wink2:

:lightsabre: And I do mean resolved.

And ~Firedrake~.....about time your clan came to the rescue of the aspects you've sent out here to do your work through. They have been quite alone in the usury of deception. At least we now know where the separation is coming from...naughty way to leave a member hanging for your cause. At least now the truth is out, and the compromise is there for all to see.
:sneaky2:

THE eXchanger 03-14-2010 03:13 PM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
which witch is which ???

Again, thank you, for making this a well read thread

BROOK 03-14-2010 03:18 PM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
I would like to add for the record..that the Isis material on this thread which has virtually nothing to do with "earth Changes and ETs" is the most horrendously inaccurate information I've seen yet.

I've done much research on the Gods and goddesses of Egypt, and also have an inner knowledge of the information out there. much of it is false, and distorted.

but this it the MOST distorted information I have come across yet.
If anyone who has studied Isis saw this, they would laugh at such material, and know it is not channeled from Isis, but some inside working in the mind of the channel. So if this it the same channel who had been giving most of the information on this thread...well...buyer beware! It's probably stolen material, or false all together. You decide.

Just do a small research of Isis to see what I'm talking about!

And here you have yet another "enlightened group" of 13 aspects selling this....again...buyer beware :sneaky2:

Susan if you think that was mean..so be it....but stop trying to sell someone else's vivid twisted information as some kind of truth here..as it does not come out in the wash
:nono: :mad3:

BROOK 03-14-2010 03:21 PM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by THE eXchanger (Post 256605)
which witch is which ???

Again, thank you, for making this a well read thread


No witchcraft here dear..don't need it
:lmfao:

Only those with lack of power use it :smoke:

THE eXchanger 03-14-2010 03:22 PM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
This is a research site , and, this is sal's research
NOT ours, others had asked, for this information to be posted
since, it appeared, to offer up, more information
on Alpha Dracos, etc.,

if you do NOT believe his information, is fact

then simply discard it

your comments/along with ellie's comments
are personal dislike rants, NOT based in fact
and, have very little to do, with the price of eggs

disagree with it, and, move on

we are here, doing 'good' in the world
and, do good, we will continue to do

we suggest, the two of you, do the same

THE eXchanger 03-14-2010 03:27 PM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
BROOK, like TONE3JAG, who recently said...
on his post, there are times,
it is good to just remove yourself from an equation

your rants/and, your raves, are yours to deal with

do with them, what you will

the only person, you, along with the other poster
are making look bad, is simply, yourselves !!!

we can NOT do anything,
NOR, will we do anything
energetically, to respond to your comments,
when 2 or more people must fight,
all of them, are fools

have yourself a good day, and, a good life

may the creator bless you,
and, keep you safe,
adieu
(which means, into the creators hands)

we will NOT play, anymore, of your 'silly' games

33 years+ of work, does NOT fit in one little box, on a posting board

so, adieu

BROOK 03-14-2010 03:29 PM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by THE eXchanger (Post 256612)
This is a research site , and, this is sal's research
NOT ours, others had asked, for this information to be posted
since, it appeared, to offer up, more information
on Alpha Dracos, etc.,

if you do NOT believe his information, is fact

then simply discard it

your comments/along with ellie's comments
are personal dislike rants, NOT based in fact
and, have very little to do, with the price of eggs

disagree with it, and, move on

we are here, doing 'good' in the world
and, do good, we will continue to do

we suggest, the two of you, do the same

There you go..making a judgment that we do no good in the world.
I think we have been doing good simply by exposing the truth here.

And who exactly had been posting this information..is it not you? That would mean you endorse it. :sneaky2:

And you are endorsing lies as I see it, to the tune of 16 pages!...especially the Isis information that was strategically input here on the ruse for members to "Get the truth about EARTH CHANGES & ET's"

Which of the 13 avatars are you going to change into today? Talk about compromised !

:thumbdown:

BROOK 03-14-2010 03:35 PM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by THE eXchanger (Post 256614)
BROOK, like TONE3JAG, who recently said...
on his post, there are times,
it is good to just remove yourself from an equation

your rants/and, your raves, are yours to deal with

do with them, what you will

the only person, you, along with the other poster
are making look bad, is simply, yourselves !!!

we can NOT do anything,
NOR, will we do anything
energetically, to respond to your comments,
when 2 or more people must fight,
all of them, are fools

have yourself a good day, and, a good life

may the creator bless you,
and, keep you safe,
adieu
(which means, into the creators hands)

we will NOT play, anymore, of your 'silly' games

33 years+ of work, does NOT fit in one little box, on a posting board

so, adieu

Now that would make it much simpler for you if I went away ....
but I'm a truth seeker...and you dear are not spreading truth..you are grasping at illusion.
And your 33 years of work has been compromised...just remember you allowed it...no one else
:sneaky2:

lightblue 03-14-2010 03:41 PM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
well i've heard of people going schizo (split in 2), but split into 13 - this is something else...:shocked:

and i like this comment brook made


Quote:

You see Ellie, the 13 aspects could not pull themselves together enough to explain being "one" with the universe. So they had to be reminded by one of their fire breathing dragons that the aspect of such a separation, or 'division" would create a unity. And really are "one"
really, how can one hope to pull themselves together from being 13..though i would think there's an urgent need..


spooky stuff...i hope the uniformed stayed away from this doctrine.
..:nono: l




........................

BROOK 03-14-2010 03:51 PM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lightblue (Post 256623)
well i've heard of people going schizo (split in 2), but split into 13 - this is something else...:shocked:

and i like this comment brook made




really, how can one hope to pull themselves together from being 13..though i would think there's an urgent need..


spooky stuff...i hope the uniformed stayed away from this doctrine.
..:nono: l




........................

I'm with you there!.

But that is what they are looking for now right Susan? someone who does not know better.... someone to believe this aspect you so freely eXchange for...after 33 years of sacrifice

Sacrifice..now that's a word....sacrifice the soul and divide it into 13. How ya gonna explain that the to the "One"?


:thumbdown:

micjer 03-14-2010 04:00 PM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
Interesting discussion. I am really struggling with the number 13.

This is why...
Quote:

numbers 13 and 33 are the freemasons numbers
:mfr_omg:

BROOK 03-14-2010 04:03 PM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
Now lets see...the number 13...as in Susan's 13 aspect...where else have I seen the number 13??...Oh yeah..it's coming to me now...DUH :mfr_lol:

Occultists the world over believe that, once a symbol is created, it acquires power of its own, and more power is generated when such symbol(s) are created without the profane [uninitiated] knowing about it. And, the greatest power of all is created in the symbol(s) if the uninitiated NEVER discover that the symbol exists. MASONIC SYMBOLS OF POWER IN THEIR SEAT OF POWER -- WASHINGTON, D.C.


There are 13 leaves on the left olive branch with 13 berries. 13 stripes on the middle shield. 13 arrows on the right. 13 stars above the eagles head. 13 letters in the "E Pluribus Unum" on the ribbon. 13 letters in Annuit Coeptis. There are 13 blocks top to bottom on the pyramid. Fritz Springmeir in his The 13 Bloodlines says these 13 blocks represent the 13 Satanic family's.

There are 13 stars in the Masons square on the treasury seal on the right. The Department=13 of the treasury=13.
"During the Salem, Massachusetts witch trials of 1692, 13 women were executed." http://www2.ari.net/rjohnson/articles/FEAR.MUP.html
I remember reading somewhere that this wasn't witches at all. It was Christian women who caught the elite using witchcraft and they were burned at the stake instead.
In the Nation's Capitol the father of "ONE nation under God," George Washington, is memorialized in the rotunda ceiling on a mural entitled, The Apophiosis of Washington. The mural pictures the nations first father surrounded by 13 maidens.
On August 6, 1945 at 8:15 a.m. United States B-29 bomber Enola Gay, on Mission No. 13, dropped an atomic bomb called "Little Boy" on Hiroshima, Japan near the 33rd Parallel. This was "Day One" of a new age, the Nuclear Age. To understand the change that took place, we must back up and look at the importance of the number 13 from the formation of the United States to the atomic bomb's explosion in Hiroshima.
In 1935, Paul Foster Case wrote: "Since the date, 1776, is placed on the bottom course of the pyramid [on the Great Seal], and since the number 13 has been so important in the history of the United States and in the symbols of the seal, it is not unreasonable to suppose that the thirteen courses of the pyramid may represent thirteen time-periods of thirteen years each." The 13 time-periods of 13 years each equaled 169 years. From July 4, 1776 to July 4, 1945 equaled 169 years. From July 4, 1945 to August 6, 1945 (Hiroshima) was 33 days.

Which bringes us to the number 33...big number in Susan's work as well....

President Kennedy was wounded in the exact three same spots as Hiram Abif, who was murdered in the Masonic initiation, representing the persecution of the Templars on Friday, the 13th, in the year 1307, where Hiram Abif is struck in the back, and in the throat, and in the head. Dealey Plaza is just a very few short miles from the 33rd parallel. The highest degree of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, the Meritorious Degree, the Degree of the Illuminati, whose motto is "Ordo Ab Chao" or "Out of Chaos Comes Order"--which literally means if they break down the existing structure and cause the population to cry out for order, they will emerge as the rulers and will have the world that they seek." United States Presidents And The Masonic Power Structure
May 13, 1914 - Fatima Vision
May 13, 1941 - Stalin divides Russia into 7 districts in preparation for war
May 13,1981 - Pope's attempted assassination
May 13, 2000 - Third secret partially revealed. Relates to Popes shooting on May 13, 1981
May 13, 2000 Pope alludes to the Beast rising out of the sea in Revelation. The Beast has 7 heads.
May 13, 2000 Putin divides Russia into 7 districts in preparation for-?
The Cuban missile crisis lasted 13 days, which suggests a ploy or fake crisis. The upcoming movie is even entitled "13 Days."
Many movies have the number 13 in the title. 13 Frightened Girls (1963), 13 East Street (1952), 13 Floors (1991), 13 West Street (1962), 13 Fighting Men (1960), 13 Ghosts (1960), A remake of this movie is in the process right now. 13 Lead Soldiers (1948), 13 Men and a Gun (1938), Apollo 13 (1995). 6 Days and Seven Nights with Harrison Ford. 6+7=13. We even have a rating for movies PG-13. In case you didn't know it, Hollywood is owned by the masons. Obvious isn't it. John Wayne was a mason. How many of us played cowboys and Indians. No one wanted to be the Indian. Indians got killed we all knew that. This was Hollywood's way of glorifying the mass murder of a race of people. Same way in Germany. The kids played Nazi SS and Jews. Every kid wanted to be a Nazi, never the Jew or Christian. Gene Rodenberry creator of Star Trek series was a mason. Even the name Vulcan was the name of a false Roman god.


I could go on...but here is a link for those interested in the numbers 13 and 33
exposing the truth..seeking truth...is all I'm after here
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...emason_sig.htm

lightblue 03-14-2010 04:05 PM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
it's getting spookier by the minute :shocked:, i have not known all this sacrificial nonsense (!!!) best wishes to you all, enjoy your weekend with no fear of splitting into 13...honestly...




---------------------

BROOK 03-14-2010 04:12 PM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lightblue (Post 256636)
it's getting spookier by the minute :shocked:, i have not known all this sacrificial nonsense (!!!) best wishes to you all, enjoy your weekend with no fear of splitting into 13...honestly...




---------------------

Spooky is a good word....I can think of others :sneaky2:

WineHippie 03-14-2010 04:20 PM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
i must say, that some of the attitudes displayed here
are similar to some "organized religion" ones i have
experienced.... sort of a condescending, we-know-it-all,
if-you-don-t-believe-what-we-believe-yer doomed energy
about it
***
i understand the frantic nature of some of these responses
because empathetic spirits are almost desperate to help
others and to warn them while at the same time realizing
free will must not be tampered with....
***
i see the back and forth of a thread like this, and i reach
down into my toolbox of discernment, and i gotta say, when
a sense of hypocrisy appears, the red flags go up
***
a truly loving being cannot be so nasty, it isn't in them...
***
i haven't named names here - it is up to each one of us
to figure that out

BROOK 03-14-2010 04:24 PM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WineHippie (Post 256651)
i must say, that some of the attitudes displayed here
are similar to some "organized religion" ones i have
experienced.... sort of a condescending, we-know-it-all,
if-you-don-t-believe-what-we-believe-yer doomed energy
about it
***
i understand the frantic nature of some of these responses
because empathetic spirits are almost desperate to help
others and to warn them while at the same time realizing
free will must not be tampered with....
***
i see the back and forth of a thread like this, and i reach
down into my toolbox of discernment, and i gotta say, when
a sense of hypocrisy appears, the red flags go up
***
a truly loving being cannot be so nasty, it isn't in them...
***
i haven't named names here - it is up to each one of us
to figure that out

I hear you on that..but there is a nasty force out there to deal with..and you cannot always fight it with 'love and light"....as I wish it were so...that would be the route I would take...but as I know it..there are those that have gotten hurt by this same kind of force..and I will fight with whatever it takes to expose it.

And I don't subscribe to any organized religion...
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=100


WineHippie 03-14-2010 04:27 PM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BROOK (Post 256654)
I hear you on that..but there is a nasty force out there to deal with..and you cannot always fight it with 'love and light"....as I wish it were so...that would be the route I would take...but as I know it..there are those that have gotten hurt by this same kind of force..and I will fight with whatever it takes to expose it.

And I don't subscribe to any organized religion...


i am coming into camp, brook, to stand with
you and others against cults of any kind and
to be an example to those who are questioning
***
carry on

BROOK 03-14-2010 04:29 PM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WineHippie (Post 256656)
i am coming into camp, brook, to stand with
you and others against cults of any kind and
to be an example to those who are questioning
***
carry on

:wink2:

waitinginthewings 03-14-2010 04:35 PM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BROOK (Post 256635)
Now lets see...the number 13...as in Susan's 13 aspect...where else have I seen the number 13??...Oh yeah..it's coming to me now...DUH :mfr_lol:

Occultists the world over believe that, once a symbol is created, it acquires power of its own, and more power is generated when such symbol(s) are created without the profane [uninitiated] knowing about it. And, the greatest power of all is created in the symbol(s) if the uninitiated NEVER discover that the symbol exists. MASONIC SYMBOLS OF POWER IN THEIR SEAT OF POWER -- WASHINGTON, D.C.


There are 13 leaves on the left olive branch with 13 berries. 13 stripes on the middle shield. 13 arrows on the right. 13 stars above the eagles head. 13 letters in the "E Pluribus Unum" on the ribbon. 13 letters in Annuit Coeptis. There are 13 blocks top to bottom on the pyramid. Fritz Springmeir in his The 13 Bloodlines says these 13 blocks represent the 13 Satanic family's.

There are 13 stars in the Masons square on the treasury seal on the right. The Department=13 of the treasury=13.
"During the Salem, Massachusetts witch trials of 1692, 13 women were executed." http://www2.ari.net/rjohnson/articles/FEAR.MUP.html
I remember reading somewhere that this wasn't witches at all. It was Christian women who caught the elite using witchcraft and they were burned at the stake instead.
In the Nation's Capitol the father of "ONE nation under God," George Washington, is memorialized in the rotunda ceiling on a mural entitled, The Apophiosis of Washington. The mural pictures the nations first father surrounded by 13 maidens.
On August 6, 1945 at 8:15 a.m. United States B-29 bomber Enola Gay, on Mission No. 13, dropped an atomic bomb called "Little Boy" on Hiroshima, Japan near the 33rd Parallel. This was "Day One" of a new age, the Nuclear Age. To understand the change that took place, we must back up and look at the importance of the number 13 from the formation of the United States to the atomic bomb's explosion in Hiroshima.
In 1935, Paul Foster Case wrote: "Since the date, 1776, is placed on the bottom course of the pyramid [on the Great Seal], and since the number 13 has been so important in the history of the United States and in the symbols of the seal, it is not unreasonable to suppose that the thirteen courses of the pyramid may represent thirteen time-periods of thirteen years each." The 13 time-periods of 13 years each equaled 169 years. From July 4, 1776 to July 4, 1945 equaled 169 years. From July 4, 1945 to August 6, 1945 (Hiroshima) was 33 days.

Which bringes us to the number 33...big number in Susan's work as well....

President Kennedy was wounded in the exact three same spots as Hiram Abif, who was murdered in the Masonic initiation, representing the persecution of the Templars on Friday, the 13th, in the year 1307, where Hiram Abif is struck in the back, and in the throat, and in the head. Dealey Plaza is just a very few short miles from the 33rd parallel. The highest degree of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, the Meritorious Degree, the Degree of the Illuminati, whose motto is "Ordo Ab Chao" or "Out of Chaos Comes Order"--which literally means if they break down the existing structure and cause the population to cry out for order, they will emerge as the rulers and will have the world that they seek." United States Presidents And The Masonic Power Structure
May 13, 1914 - Fatima Vision
May 13, 1941 - Stalin divides Russia into 7 districts in preparation for war
May 13,1981 - Pope's attempted assassination
May 13, 2000 - Third secret partially revealed. Relates to Popes shooting on May 13, 1981
May 13, 2000 Pope alludes to the Beast rising out of the sea in Revelation. The Beast has 7 heads.
May 13, 2000 Putin divides Russia into 7 districts in preparation for-?
The Cuban missile crisis lasted 13 days, which suggests a ploy or fake crisis. The upcoming movie is even entitled "13 Days."
Many movies have the number 13 in the title. 13 Frightened Girls (1963), 13 East Street (1952), 13 Floors (1991), 13 West Street (1962), 13 Fighting Men (1960), 13 Ghosts (1960), A remake of this movie is in the process right now. 13 Lead Soldiers (1948), 13 Men and a Gun (1938), Apollo 13 (1995). 6 Days and Seven Nights with Harrison Ford. 6+7=13. We even have a rating for movies PG-13. In case you didn't know it, Hollywood is owned by the masons. Obvious isn't it. John Wayne was a mason. How many of us played cowboys and Indians. No one wanted to be the Indian. Indians got killed we all knew that. This was Hollywood's way of glorifying the mass murder of a race of people. Same way in Germany. The kids played Nazi SS and Jews. Every kid wanted to be a Nazi, never the Jew or Christian. Gene Rodenberry creator of Star Trek series was a mason. Even the name Vulcan was the name of a false Roman god.


I could go on...but here is a link for those interested in the numbers 13 and 33
exposing the truth..seeking truth...is all I'm after here
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...emason_sig.htm

Excellent research Brook. Yes the whole complete truth needs to be brought forward for all to know and see. Thank you for your courage on shining a light on the dark corners.:lightsabre:

BROOK 03-14-2010 04:48 PM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by waitinginthewings (Post 256660)
Excellent research Brook. Yes the whole complete truth needs to be brought forward for all to know and see. Thank you for your courage on shining a light on the dark corners.:lightsabre:

I confess I had a little help from the Gods above on that...haha

:lmfao: :mfr_lol:


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon