Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17987)

DOMINIC 777 12-07-2009 08:20 PM

Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN?....THEY REPRESENT lOVE COMPASSION ALTRUISM.....is this a fact or hearsay?
lol
dom

Lionhawk 12-07-2009 08:42 PM

Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

I have never seen a Pleiadian but I have seen a couple of Plejarens. And also keep in mind that there are factions within the Pleiadian Star cluster that do not have your best interest in mind. The Plejarens I met were very loving and told me that they would return for me someday. I'm not holding my breath though. LoL

Blessings!

THE eXchanger 12-07-2009 08:53 PM

i have had one pleiadian around me, since, i was a child
- it is NOT my main guide
however, i asked it once, where it was from,
and, she said, pleiades/and,
when asked what she was, and, what level she was at,
she said she was a "being of light" and, 'it was 9th density"
i asked it what to call her...and, she told me
to call her Viv / or Ane
~ she's like a massive 'pool of lights'
i've often wonder if she is some sort of 'lady of the lake'
as, when she appears,
she puts an amasing glisten and, sparkle into the air,
and,you feel like you are in the middle of an endless ocean of amasing light

there have a been a few times~she has flashed lights,
to warn me of impending danger
(once, she warned me, when a car was driving
over the centre line, straight towards me, and, i would have likely
had a head-on crash, and, fortunately, i veered, further to the right,
and, the other vehicle, missed us)

and, there have been a few times
while sitting beyond thoughts,
and, pondering something another spirit is telling me,
that she flashs her lights, to confirm something

you've reminded me, of something important~
that i'd forgotten about
so thank you, for that ~ she is an important guide,
i should NOT overlook

love/susan
the eXchanger

mntruthseeker 12-07-2009 09:17 PM

I heard that Tesla was a pleiadian LOL wish I could remember who said that.............Anyhow, I played it over and over and then told my son because I felt it was important and I couldn't believe what I was hearing

Maybe Exchanger can ask Viv about this

hollylindin 12-07-2009 09:41 PM

I met one named "Jorel" (soft "J".) during the mass Fire the Grid II meditation this year. She came to me and sat with me. We talked for the longest time, but I didn't hear any talking - only saw our mouths moving. But at one point, she leaned conspiratorially toward me and said, very emphatically, "YOU ARE THE POWER." I took "you" to mean "the Earth people", and I felt SO empowered by her statement. Just spending those few minutes with her in (silent.) conversation meant so much.

But in my "waking" life (some would argue that meditation is the REAL "awake" state. :)), no, I have not. I would love to meet her for "real", though - she was absolutely fabulous. To the poster who said they met one who was a "light being", she surely was.

<3

Pleiadian 12-07-2009 10:38 PM

... so no one has had a cup of coffee with a Pleiadian other than Billy Meier?

Lionhawk 12-07-2009 11:06 PM

There wasn't any coffee on the ship I was on. Might be a protocol.

:cup:

:thumb_yello:

hettleman 12-08-2009 04:11 PM

It is my understanding that I am a Pleadian walk-in. I have been on a Pleadian ship and yet strangly do not recall seeing my "guide". I did have carrot cake and coffee in the cafeteria. I suppose that was to help me to digest the fact that I was actually there in my physical body.

I was told that the day may come when planet earth may no longer be inhabitable. I was given the choice to remain on planet earth and "pioneer" or to be relocated to another planet that is similar to earth, to live out my life.

This was in the early 80's and I have not had any contact since then, except for the guy in a gray suit that warned me not to speak of these things or "they would do away with me".

I do recall there were other beings at the controls that did not appear human and I looked the other way as I was being lead to another location on the ship. I was afraid to see them.

I was taken to a room prepared for children and told that I would be in charge of taking care of the children, when the time came, until they could be reunited with their families.

They were beings of love and I was not abducted, but there by invitation. However, after being awakened at 3:00AM by the whirling sound of the ship hovering over our home, veiwing it for awhile, I went back to sleep. These memories of my visit on board were recalled through hypnosis by a psychologist, the next day.

My young son also was awakened by the whirling sound and saw the same ship I saw, hovering over our home. He too went back to sleep after he was convinced it was what he thought it was, a real live, UFO. THis ship was the typical saucer, with blue lights. It was very big, although I have no frame of reference to give it's dimensions or size.

I have never forgotten the details of my visit or the important message they gave. I did silence myself for many years following the threat to protect myself and my family. I am no longer afraid to speak of my experience even though I received the letter stating NSA is intercepting my phone calls in 2005.

I wish I could say I have actually "seen" one!

DOMINIC 777 12-08-2009 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eXchanger (Post 195429)
i have had one pleiadian around me, since, i was a child
- it is NOT my main guide
however, i asked it once, where it was from,
and, she said, pleiades/and,
when asked what she was, and, what level she was at,
she said she was a "being of light" and, 'it was 9th density"
i asked it what to call her...and, she told me
to call her Viv / or Ane
~ she's like a massive 'pool of lights'
i've often wonder if she is some sort of 'lady of the lake'
as, when she appears,
she puts an amasing glisten and, sparkle into the air,
and,you feel like you are in the middle of an endless ocean of amasing light

there have a been a few times~she has flashed lights,
to warn me of impending danger
(once, she warned me, when a car was driving
over the centre line, straight towards me, and, i would have likely
had a head-on crash, and, fortunately, i veered, further to the right,
and, the other vehicle, missed us)

that i'd forgotten about
i should NOT overlook

love/susan
the eXchanger

Thanks Susan ,
very enlightening .ANE sounds an interesting name.....have you seen a Pleiadian in the flesh so to speak?
lol
dominic

DOMINIC 777 12-08-2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mntruthseeker (Post 195439)
I heard that Tesla was a pleiadian LOL wish I could remember who said that.............Anyhow, I played it over and over and then told my son because I felt it was important and I couldn't believe what I was hearing

Maybe Exchanger can ask Viv about this

I wonder who said it, and how did they know Tesla was from the PlEIADES?
LOL
Dominic

DOMINIC 777 12-08-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hollylindin (Post 195454)
I met one named "Jorel" (soft "J".) during the mass Fire the Grid II meditation this year. She came to me and sat with me. We talked for the longest time, but I didn't hear any talking - only saw our mouths moving. But at one point, she leaned conspiratorially toward me and said, very emphatically, "YOU ARE THE POWER." I took "you" to mean "the Earth people", and I felt SO empowered by her statement. Just spending those few minutes with her in (silent.) conversation meant so much.

But in my "waking" life (some would argue that meditation is the REAL "awake" state. :)), no, I have not. I would love to meet her for "real", though - she was absolutely fabulous. To the poster who said they met one who was a "light being", she surely was.

<3

Thanks Hollylinde,
Its seeing a real walking talking Pleiadian ,the reason being is that our sense of REALITY WOULD BE SHATTERED IF WE MET A PHYSICAL PLEIADIAN ...WHAT DO YO THINK?

DOMINIC 777 12-08-2009 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hettleman (Post 195913)
It is my understanding that I am a Pleadian walk-in. I have been on a Pleadian ship and yet strangly do not recall seeing my "guide". I did have carrot cake and coffee in the cafeteria. I suppose that was to help me to digest the fact that I was actually there in my physical body.

I was told that the day may come when planet earth may no longer be inhabitable. I was given the choice to remain on planet earth and "pioneer" or to be relocated to another planet that is similar to earth, to live out my life.

This was in the early 80's and I have not had any contact since then, except for the guy in a gray suit that warned me not to speak of these things or "they would do away with me".

I do recall there were other beings at the controls that did not appear human and I looked the other way as I was being lead to another location on the ship. I was afraid to see them.

I was taken to a room prepared for children and told that I would be in charge of taking care of the children, when the time came, until they could be reunited with their families.

They were beings of love and I was not abducted, but there by invitation. However, after being awakened at 3:00AM by the whirling sound of the ship hovering over our home, veiwing it for awhile, I went back to sleep. These memories of my visit on board were recalled through hypnosis by a psychologist, the next day.

My young son also was awakened by the whirling sound and saw the same ship I saw, hovering over our home. He too went back to sleep after he was convinced it was what he thought it was, a real live, UFO. THis ship was the typical saucer, with blue lights. It was very big, although I have no frame of reference to give it's dimensions or size.

I have never forgotten the details of my visit or the important message they gave. I did silence myself for many years following the threat to protect myself and my family. I am no longer afraid to speak of my experience even though I received the letter stating NSA is intercepting my phone calls in 2005.

tHANK YOU HATTLEMAN
It seems very few people have actually seen a real live PlEIADIAN , I think they have to drop their frequency to be on the Earth....OR WE HAVE TO RAISE OURS TO SEE THEM.What do you think?
LOL
Dominic

mntruthseeker 12-08-2009 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hettleman (Post 195913)

Thank you for sharing this. Pretty brave thing to do.

I never heard this come out before from somebody regarding "walk-ins". I have researched this subject after watching in on TV on Unsolved Mysteries.

DOMINIC 777 12-08-2009 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mntruthseeker (Post 195932)
Thank you for sharing this. Pretty brave thing to do.

I never heard this come out before from somebody regarding "walk-ins". I have researched this subject after watching in on TV on Unsolved Mysteries.

Hello MNTRUTHSEEKER,
I totally believe in Pleiadians...they use other names as well, and there are many walk-ins on the earth...a soul direct from the PlEIADES....iF YOU ARE A WALK-IN ...HOW DO YOU REMEMBER your time on the Pleiades is it intuition or is it something else....sound frequencies come into the equation and you also have a special name.
lol
dom

mntruthseeker 12-08-2009 04:58 PM

There is no doubt in my mind that there are many "walk-in".

I never seen anyone come out and say it before

Everyday it seems I learn more.

As you can imagine my head is swimming with so many "what ifs" after reading this.

I'm going to keep the thoughts in my mind that they are here to assist us.

I have a very good friend that had a NDE and she goes voluntarily aboard crafts almost every night (lately) She is quite tired out but has a mission that they are working on and top priority.

Seems to be a pretty big rush on things lately

DOMINIC 777 12-08-2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mntruthseeker (Post 195940)
There is no doubt in my mind that there are many "walk-in".

I never seen anyone come out and say it before

Everyday it seems I learn more.

As you can imagine my head is swimming with so many "what ifs" after reading this.

I'm going to keep the thoughts in my mind that they are here to assist us.

I have a very good friend that had a NDE and she goes voluntarily aboard crafts almost every night (lately) She is quite tired out but has a mission that they are working on and top priority.

Seems to be a pretty big rush on things lately

Thank you mtruthseeker,
The reason why the truth/reality is being shown to mankind is that the walk-ins have to try and remember their times on the PlEIADES , then share their knowledge with Mankind.......Its a higher level of frequency , a higher level of consciousness.....therefore if you think you are a walk-in share your experiences ...notions of accessing the info from deep within.
lol
dom

mudra 12-08-2009 05:07 PM

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/im...yades21_07.jpg

Love from me
mudra

DOMINIC 777 12-08-2009 05:17 PM

Thank you Mudra,
do you know how a walk -in can remember information from the Pleiades other than LOVE COMPASSION ALTRUISM and are their special names they have linked to these three areas
lol
dominic

mntruthseeker 12-08-2009 05:18 PM

all of what you just said has already entered my mind. I just finished reading Ashayana Deane"s first book and waiting for the next one to arrive.

About 15 years ago I was approached by two women and they said I was one of them. I never was able to figure out what I was suppose to be but that thought has never left my mind.

They both worked hard on opening up my mind but it was very closed back then. I just started understanding things the last two years. Their words are coming forward in my mind with a "oh gotcha" moments. I no longer have contact with them. So my mind is always searching.

Do you ever know it all ? Heck no.

I have read some of the postings of Time-to-tell-the-world's and quite frankly got a little scared. I have replaced the fear with "what will be, will be." I am working hard on just being the best I can be and still catch myself slipping although I'm improving

His thread is all about walk-ins / body-snatching - but not for any good reason.

I believe that we will win this battle and I will keep that thought always.

I believe this because I know that we have many many ET's that think we are worth saving and are here to help. So who is to say that walk-ins are all that bad ?

DOMINIC 777 12-08-2009 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mntruthseeker (Post 195956)
all of what you just said has already entered my mind. I just finished reading Ashayana Deane"s first book and waiting for the next one to arrive.

About 15 years ago I was approached by two women and they said I was one of them. I never was able to figure out what I was suppose to be but that thought has never left my mind.

They both worked hard on opening up my mind but it was very closed back then. I just started understanding things the last two years. Their words are coming forward in my mind with a "oh gotcha" moments. I no longer have contact with them. So my mind is always searching.

Do you ever know it all ? Heck no.

I have read some of the postings of Time-to-tell-the-world's and quite frankly got a little scared. I have replaced the fear with "what will be, will be." I am working hard on just being the best I can be and still catch myself slipping although I'm improving

His thread is all about walk-ins / body-snatching - but not for any good reason.

I believe that we will win this battle and I will keep that thought always.

I believe this because I know that we have many many ET's that think we are worth saving and are here to help. So who is to say that walk-ins are all that bad ?

Hello mntruthseeker,
PlEIADIAN walk-ins are positive and have the triangle of Love Compassion and altruism in their souls , but also a very deep intuitive state in preparation to heal Mankind......Have you a name that only you know .....if so does it link to the triad of love
lol
dominic

mntruthseeker 12-08-2009 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 (Post 195960)
Hello mntruthseeker,
PlEIADIAN walk-ins are positive and have the triangle of Love Compassion and altruism in their souls , but also a very deep intuitive state in preparation to heal Mankind......Have you a name that only you know .....if so does it link to the triad of love
lol
dominic

NO, I will ask tonight and see if I can find out that special name.

Thanks again for your input as it is exactly what I wanted to hear

DOMINIC 777 12-08-2009 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eXchanger (Post 195429)
i

that i'd forgotten about
i should NOT overlook

love/susan
the eXchanger

How does she communicate with you susan ,is it ttelepathically or by some other means?
lol
dominic

hettleman 12-08-2009 07:12 PM

I agree, the reason we may not see them is because they are vibrating at a higher frequency. I have often questioned why I did not "see" my personal guide when I was on board.

In response to the walk-in questions, I do recall vague memories and they did show me the place where I would be relocated. Having come to accept the truth about walk-ins and that I may infact be one, I can honestly say, I am no different from anyone else other than I know there is a better way of living and do my best to live my life walking in my truth and making forgiving part of my daily business! HA!

It is my intention and purpose to help others to understand their gifts of the soul, to fear not what may come, and to come to know the "power in their oneness" with God. The God that dwells within us all! Our direct connection to Source.

Other than that, I am a housewife, mother and grandmother. I am also a writer. I write "Messages from Kerry and her Angels".

I have met and recognized others who are also walk-ins and our connection is most reassuring to the "truth" we have personally unfolded. I cannot say that all walk-ins have our best interest at heart, or are from the same place. I have come to trust our Pleadian connection even though, on one hand, it all sounds so science fiction.

I have been shown that I have the ability to dematerialize. (Become invisible to others.) And my son has also had this experience that I am told may be needed in the future. I assume it was their intention to let us know we have this ability but we are not able to do it at will.

I am also told that we come from the 6th density and are here to help others to remember who they are and assit them in developing their "gifts of the soul". It is our mission to assist our brothers and sisters to prepare for the transition that is occuring now so they may rise into the next level of expression, with ease.

It is a glorious time and my main message to others is to align with the God of the most high, and open up to think differently. To receive directly from our God within and to NOT FEAR! And last but not least, that love is the answer to every problem and if we can remain in our God center, we will have inner peace and can continue to express love and joy no matter what is going on around us.

I have been a Project Camelot fan for a couple of years and I have been reading the posts on Project Avalon since it began. I have met Kerry Cassidy and can say she is the "Real Deal"! Beautiful soul!!! This is the first thread I have been called to share. I have never posted on any forum before but it felt right to do so today. Thank you for your kind and welcoming comments! You may call me Kerry. (It is my name)

DOMINIC 777 12-08-2009 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hettleman (Post 196001)
I agree, the reason we may not see them is because they are vibrating at a higher frequency. I have often questioned why I did not "see" my personal guide when I was on board.

In response to the walk-in questions, I do recall vague memories and they did show me the place where I would be relocated. Having come to accept the truth about walk-ins and that I may infact be one, I can honestly say, I am no different from anyone else other than I know there is a better way of living and do my best to live my life walking in my truth and making forgiving part of my daily business! HA!

It is my intention and purpose to help others to understand their gifts of the soul, to fear not what may come, and to come to know the "power in their oneness" with God. The God that dwells within us all! Our direct connection to Source.

Other than that, I am a housewife, mother and grandmother. I am also a writer. I write "Messages from Kerry and her Angels".

I have met and recognized others who are also walk-ins and our connection is most reassuring to the "truth" we have personally unfolded. I cannot say that all walk-ins have our best interest at heart, or are from the same place. I have come to trust our Pleadian connection even though, on one hand, it all sounds so science fiction.

I have been shown that I have the ability to dematerialize. (Become invisible to others.) And my son has also had this experience that I am told may be needed in the future. I assume it was their intention to let us know we have this ability but we are not able to do it at will.

I am also told that we come from the 6th density and are here to help others to remember who they are and assit them in developing their "gifts of the soul". It is our mission to assist our brothers and sisters to prepare for the transition that is occuring now so they may rise into the next level of expression, with ease.

It is a glorious time and my main message to others is to align with the God of the most high, and open up to think differently. To receive directly from our God within and to NOT FEAR! And last but not least, that love is the answer to every problem and if we can remain in our God center, we will have inner peace and can continue to express love and joy no matter what is going on around us.

I have been a Project Camelot fan for a couple of years and I have been reading the posts on Project Avalon since it began. I have met Kerry Cassidy and can say she is the "Real Deal"! Beautiful soul!!! This is the first thread I have been called to share. I have never posted on any forum before but it felt right to do so today. Thank you for your kind and welcoming comments! You may call me Kerry. (It is my name)

hello Kerry,
QUOTE:Having come to accept the truth about walk-ins and that I may infact be one, I can honestly say, I am no different from anyone else other than I know there is a better way of living and do my best to live my life walking in my truth and making forgiving part of my daily business!

Pleiadian walk-ins are no different to anyone except they have been sent to Earth to do a specific job linked to Love Altruism Compssion AND RAISING CONSCIOUNESS...AS YOUSAID: It is our mission to assist our brothers and sisters to prepare for the transition that is occuring now so they may rise into the next level of expression, with ease.
QUOTE:
I have been shown that I have the ability to dematerialize. (Become invisible to others.) AND HOW DO YOU RAISE YOUR FREQUENCY?
QUOTE:
This is the first thread I have been called to share. I have never posted on any forum before but it felt right to do so today. Thank you for your kind and welcoming comments! ....
Is there any reason for this? and WHAT IS THE NAME THAT YOU ONLY KNOW?
love and light
dominic

DOMINIC 777 12-08-2009 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mntruthseeker (Post 195994)
NO, I will ask tonight and see if I can find out that special name.

Thanks again for your input as it is exactly what I wanted to hear

hello mntruthseeker
The name is only known by you and that is one of the way to discern a fellow PlEIADIAN WALK-IN SOUL...you have a job to do on the earth
love and light
dominic