Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Economy and Currency (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   AMERO: HOT and TRUE news! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8217)

silverman 11-26-2008 04:29 PM

AMERO: HOT and TRUE news!

I just had an interesting phone conversation with an extremely reliable source. I was told that a top manager from a big European financial institution is already holding physical AMERO bills in his hand. He said that everything is prepared an in place and if needed this could be one of the first major things Obama may anounce in January. Introduction of AMERO and revaluation.

AMERO is the currency which will replace the USD, CAD and Mexican Pesos!

As it looks like a global currency revalation is one of the delayed "x-mas gifts" we could get.

From now on you should not make your mind;

If the existence or intended introduction of AMERO is just conspiracy talk,

YOU JUST SHOULD MAKE YOUR MIND ABOUT TWO THINGS:

1. WHEN WILL THE AMERO BE INTRODUCED? (I guess 20 to 30 January 2009)

2. HOW MUCH WILL THE BE THE DEVALUATION? (I expect the price for 1 AMERO is about 2 US Dollars)

This story is true.

Greetings silverman

Harper 11-26-2008 04:34 PM

Re: AMERO: HOT and TRUE news!

Hi Silverman,

The only ones I saw were coins, are there a whole lot of bills too?

thanking you

David 11-26-2008 04:37 PM

Just found an article about the Amero.

http://www.dailynewscaster.com/2008/...out-the-amero/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amero

KassandraLoves 11-26-2008 04:40 PM

the lie of money morphs yet again into another face. Good thing I put value on my life that is way more than these papers an metals. Aand you should, too!

Love to you all.

Tara 11-26-2008 04:56 PM

I like the idea of opening up as a union with Canada and Mexico. I would love to be able to travel freely on this continent and works towards mutual prosperity. Money is only a tool. For all we know we could be back to a bartering system. Joe Biden mentioned something to the effect that we would not like some things that Barack will do early on next year, but to trust him. He may have been talking about a North American Union.

munit 11-26-2008 06:43 PM

The dangerous part is that our Constitution will no longer be employed!

Northern Boy 11-26-2008 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tara (Post 87296)
I like the idea of opening up as a union with Canada and Mexico. I would love to be able to travel freely on this continent and works towards mutual prosperity. Money is only a tool. For all we know we could be back to a bartering system. Joe Biden mentioned something to the effect that we would not like some things that Barack will do early on next year, but to trust him. He may have been talking about a North American Union.

it is basically a grab at Natural resources such as fresh water lumber and oil from Canada and mexico being a source of cheap labour The NAU is much more than that it will be done much along the lines of the E.U. to get a better understanding of how it is going to work I suggest you google the movie End of Nations

ophiuchus 11-26-2008 07:56 PM

how do you think this effects someone who owns gold? how about the status of our economic meltdown? etc.........

silverman 11-26-2008 08:17 PM

Quote:

Well,

announcing a currency reform of the USD is quite an unpleasant task! Unpleasant especially for all those fools (like Japan, Russia and China) that bought tons of F&F bonds and US treasuries being just worth 50% compared to the price being purchased.

How many actual US Dollar are needed to purchase 1 AMERO one can just guess. I believe in the best case one gets 1 AMERO for 2 US Dollars.

Worst case is like 5 to 10 US Dollars for 1 AMERO. I believe such an exchange-ratio means WW3 or WW4!

Such a decision won't be just accepted by everybody. Just look at the actual impacts the financial and world wide economic crisis has....

Deadly shootings in Bangkok at the airport
People being very upset in Island
Sort of Robin Hoods storming supermarkets in Greece (and then give away everything to anybody just in front of the store)
A new currency in the middle of United States of Banana Republic (http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1227578857)
and so on and so on....

No if we guess what will be the unpleasant part of the AMERO this might be martial law...

But I do not want to blame that everything is going wrong in the US only...

I do some very interesting observations in Europe as well....

Believe me you won't be told the truth until it is published....

Prepare for an extended bank holiday between x-mas and end of January...

The world will change in big steps in the coming weeks...

Cheers silverman

silverman 11-26-2008 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ophiuchus (Post 87369)
how do you think this effects someone who owns gold? how about the status of our economic meltdown? etc.........

The meltdown is there already. The so-called 7.5 trillion guarantees is probabely the biggest sb I saw in my life and I have 20 years solid financial career behind me. The astonishing thing is how well CIA did in organising worldwide drug business that definitely everybody switched-off his brain...

Lets quickly talk about reasons that caused people to switch-off brain or being brain-dead:

- Fast food
- Video games
- TV shows
- consume, consume, credit, credit card, spend
- low-level education
- propaganda media
- governments just bsitting around and telling lies about terrorists that do not exist or even worse are their biggest friends.

But getting back to the answer to your question:

- meltdown is going on big time in big and fast steps
- US is by definition bankrupt
- actual falling equity markets, real estate prices makes us believe to be in a deflation
- this will quickly switch over to a hyperinflation
- the guarantees are not only guarantess over the weekend US just spend a little pocket money of USD 300 billion to save CITI
- this week they will spend USD 100 billion for the car industry
- next week another sector

What is the good thing about all this:

- Key companies won't go bankrupt anymore...so buy as much equities as you can - I expect the Dow Jones to reach 20 to 30'000 next year

- and as soon the 99.99% of paper-money-fan-investors realises that they do not have enough equity-exposure they will buy like hell

- expect the dow to trade about 10'000 x-mas 2009....

- Now FED-Benky and advisor-Hanky together with JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs did a great job to manipulate down the funny-money-Gold&Silver-COMEX-paper-price...

- this seems to be over because now investors soon start to believe that the world is saved and then gold and silver will be allowed to shoot up!

- I have a little e-mail service and I told my people this weekend that I expect the price of Gold @ x-mas between 1000 and 1500 and the one of Silver between 20 and 30....

- If you have physical Gold you must be a very happy person and just keep it! Don't tell anybody! Maybe one day you will be told to be a criminal or a terrorist...but believe me you are not!

The purchasing power of one ounce of Gold will go up by a factor of 5 to 10 and the one of Silver times 30 to 50...

Cheers silverman

silverman 11-26-2008 08:48 PM

Quote:

Just a little word about traveling around freely:

As long the government of United States of Banana Republic invents terrorism and terrorists and enemies that do not exist in reality it won't be that easy to travel that freely as you believe...

I travel on a regular basis within Europe ...now ok I am Swiss and Switzerland does not belong to the European Community

I do many trips by train between Germany and Switzerland and I tell you....I didn't see almost no police officers 3 to 4 months ago but now any train I take always 5 to 6 of them....

And even if Obama announces such a thing....sorry to say this... I like Obama from a personality point of view really really but this poor guy is a muppet puppet too and brain-washed as well....

So don't expect too much of him ....Bush left such an incredible mess behind...even god would be in troubles....

What US and the world needs is a revolution....all illuminatis and free masons being arrested or...k....d. And then reset button and restart...

We don't need them, they need and abuse us!

Cheers, silverman

KassandraLoves 11-26-2008 09:12 PM

you know somethings gonna happen anyway, because Bush was VERY OBVIOUSLY NOT PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE. He seemed to just not give a hoot about the US's finances among many other things.

In my opinion he is TELEGRAPHING whats to come. And I dont think he did it on purpose, hes just not that intelligent of a guy, not to mention the fact that hes gotten away with SO MUCH while standing in plain public view he probably thinks hes invincible. His attitude attests to that as well.

Either way, its so blatant that the Gubment is NOT planning for a future. Its so easy to see. THEY KNOW. And they think we dont. :lightsabre:

BUT, we'll show them soon enough that we are not the mindless hordes of consumer-zombies they think we are. They are going to get a reality check, just when they think their plans are going wonderfully.

Introduce the Amero. Watch what happens. We will not go quietly.

(sorry little rant there, lol)

p.s. Silverman, your an absoluet ASSET to this forum. Please continue to post your valuable information. You obviously know your stuff. Im a lowly finance manager myself and have a small glimpse into the Financial world, but you got them pinpointed. Thanks for sharing!

silverman 11-26-2008 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Boy (Post 87353)
it is basically a grab at Natural resources such as fresh water lumber and oil from Canada and mexico being a source of cheap labour The NAU is much more than that it will be done much along the lines of the E.U. to get a better understanding of how it is going to work I suggest you google the movie End of Nations

If I am allowed to say your extremely advanced...one thing in addition there is some oil-sand in Canada...and extremely a lot of sun-shine in Mexico (solar-power).....

I agree and excellent additional post...

Cheers, silverman

silverman 11-26-2008 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KassandraLoves (Post 87421)
you know somethings gonna happen anyway, because Bush was VERY OBVIOUSLY NOT PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE. He seemed to just not give a hoot about the US's finances among many other things.

In my opinion he is TELEGRAPHING whats to come. And I dont think he did it on purpose, hes just not that intelligent of a guy, not to mention the fact that hes gotten away with SO MUCH while standing in plain public view he probably thinks hes invincible. His attitude attests to that as well.

Either way, its so blatant that the Gubment is NOT planning for a future. Its so easy to see. THEY KNOW. And they think we dont. :lightsabre:

BUT, we'll show them soon enough that we are not the mindless hordes of consumer-zombies they think we are. They are going to get a reality check, just when they think their plans are going wonderfully.

Introduce the Amero. Watch what happens. We will not go quietly.

(sorry little rant there, lol)

p.s. Silverman, your an absoluet ASSET to this forum. Please continue to post your valuable information. You obviously know your stuff. Im a lowly finance manager myself and have a small glimpse into the Financial world, but you got them pinpointed. Thanks for sharing!

Dear KassandraLoves!

First of all an interesting avatar and lovely name you have in this forum. And 2nd thanks a lot for all your warm words...but most important...yes show them you are somebody...

go for revolution...they are just preparing to get one....go once to www.fourwinds10.com you check it out...

They are awaiting unrests and riots! Good thing in the US like in Switzerland we have guns and riffles at home! So just lets f..k them!

Them and they are not Bush or Ben or Hank or anbody....Here we talk about the j-community ruling the US government and army, b-itting around what they can...and believe me they want their armageddon...the next 9/11 will be big time and they will sacrify what ever it costs...next time they intend to sacrify humanity millions of people they want it, they are so f...ing sick!

Therefore they need to be removed and I hope Benjamin Fullford soon tells us they are doing so!

Greetings, silverman

Love/Light 13 11-26-2008 09:39 PM

I personally could not imagine the American people accepting the introduction of the long-anticipated "Amero". Europe's economy is in shambles as well, lending no credence to the idea that a universal currency could help stabalized the economic free-fall currently taking place.

National identity is extremely important to American citizens, and the elimination of the US dollar would be too abrupt a change for the average joe to swallow.

Just my opinion, but time will tell.....

Peace and love,

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"

silverman 11-26-2008 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C77 (Post 87439)
According to my sources

One OZ of silver will equal $100 Ameros

Can you ask your source what he knows concerning the price of silver & gold in relation to the Amero ??

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3...acb098ldm6.jpg

I did already ... and the source didn't have an information...but said major and for most unexpected huge....

greetings, silverman

Swanny 11-26-2008 10:48 PM

How much should 1 gram and 1 ounce of gold cost??

Stabris8 11-26-2008 11:27 PM

Interesting. I will be checking all of the links/info in this thread...

surprising they would push this; instead of going for the NWO 1-world currency - ? But when you have insanity in the right positions-this is what we get. :wall:

KassandraLoves 11-26-2008 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 (Post 87437)
I personally could not imagine the American people accepting the introduction of the long-anticipated "Amero". Europe's economy is in shambles as well, lending no credence to the idea that a universal currency could help stabalized the economic free-fall currently taking place.

National identity is extremely important to American citizens, and the elimination of the US dollar would be too abrupt a change for the average joe to swallow.

Just my opinion, but time will tell.....

Peace and love,

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"

Believe me, they are going to add "lubricant" to the process....They will continue devaluing the existing american currency. And when its so devalued that it wreaks havoc in our country, In comes the Amero with a big red cape on and the ability to fight crime!!!! **TA_DAAAH!!!**

Americans are ALWAYS looking for the next best thing to make life easier for them. And of course, they will make the Amero out to be just that, their economic savior. And they will tell us its going to safely solve all of our problems....

But WE know better. We just have to make sure EVERYONE knows better....

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverman (Post 87435)
Dear KassandraLoves!

First of all an interesting avatar and lovely name you have in this forum. And 2nd thanks a lot for all your warm words...but most important...yes show them you are somebody...

Thanks, By the way! My avatar is a self-portait I drew :) and Kassandra is...well....My name! LOL. I am honest when I say that people here could use your advice and I think they should heed your words as an informed "insider" of sorts to the financial world. Its important information right now because THATS how this war is being waged...with the very paper that keeps our country goin round....Thanks!

silverman 11-26-2008 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny (Post 87476)
How much should 1 gram and 1 ounce of gold cost??

I understand your question but the answer is of course a wild guess.

In todays US Dollar and what you can purchase with dollars today following example:

Today 1 ounce of gold was trading around USD 820... so what can you buy today with USD 820....

Maybe you could buy 820 hamburgers at MCD @ USD 1....

After a revaluation of the USD and the Gold price trading freely and probabely even playing a role in a future new currency model as a sort of (partial) gold standard

I expect that with one ounce of you gold you might buy between 4000 and 10'000 MCD-hamburgers or in other words the purchasing power factor is 5 to 10 so you can buy 5 to 10 times more goods with one ouce of gold....

cheers, silverman

feardia 11-26-2008 11:45 PM

Excellent info, this is only to be expected, they are all poised to slam dunk a major one for the NWO. They are purposely putting the whole world into debt, they will bankrupt the governments, reset the clock and we will all have to get a chip if we want to have a part in their brave new world,
one love, people get ready

ophiuchus 11-27-2008 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feardia (Post 87496)
Excellent info, this is only to be expected, they are all poised to slam dunk a major one for the NWO. They are purposely putting the whole world into debt, they will bankrupt the governments, reset the clock and we will all have to get a chip if we want to have a part in their brave new world,
one love, people get ready

my guess is revolution, before the chip!

capreycorn 11-27-2008 12:46 AM

http://a.bebo.com/app-image/69956889...2/2/262798.gifhttp://a.bebo.com/app-image/73591784.../92/351407.gif

USD to Amero? i can almost imagine what a shocking transition that will be...
"50cent" will call himself "quarter amero"?!?(sounds lame:original:) anyways,
great thread! thanks for the great "input" silverman! keep it coming! :thumb_yello:

Red Sun 11-27-2008 12:58 AM

Hi Silverman,

How much value will canadian gold and silver maple leafs have, in the transition to the Amero? Does it matter at all, what kind of gold or silver it is?

Thanks

feardia 11-27-2008 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C77 (Post 87532)
Do you have room on that sailboat of yours ?
I've got 3 years seatime under my belt.

:roll1: always a good skill to have, come on over, we're going to need all the sailors we can get soon enough.

I think we are going to have to make the choice between living as we were intended to or sticking with this meaningless nonsense of a money economy they have created for us.