Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Watcher (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=117)
-   -   THE WATCHER Directional Change (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17472)

Ara 04-07-2010 01:35 AM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:

Originally Posted by THEWATCHER (Post 261912)
Hi Ara, yes I am over at the new Avalon Community Forum, are you there yet?

Yes I registered yesterday. :) See you over there! :original:

THEWATCHER 04-07-2010 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olgraybear (Post 261911)
I do - - - - pleeeeeaaasssseee

Hi Mike, am trying to organise your place over there:original:

anikohu 04-07-2010 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ara (Post 261915)
Yes I registered yesterday. :) See you over there! :original:

Can You invite me?? or anybody? :sad:

SABINA 04-07-2010 07:23 AM

īt is very sad with the forum it will be thre last time you will hear from me . because I will not get an invetation onthis ach so especial Bills Gaia (love) and
celine forum Barry you will have to take care it will not be a free speech forum.
like it was with Kerry Bill is a syientiologe that says all for you barry I wish you all the best your long time reader Sabina

Starlah 04-07-2010 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THEWATCHER (Post 261910)
LOL looksie at our duplicates LOL man what a crazy place this is getting to be LOL. Yes I will be over at the new forum, Avalon Community Forum. Who else needs their invites?

Barry just so I can get a posting to you and wish you all the best before the next "click" tells me this page is temporarily unavailable...I'm wondering why you are not planning on joining us in the "Mists" at :welcomeani:http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.net (that is when our web servers get up and running)...

THEWATCHER 04-07-2010 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anikohu (Post 261919)

just as soon as i know what i have to do i'll gladly invite you guys across:original:

THEWATCHER 04-07-2010 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starlah (Post 261922)

Barry just so I can get a posting to you and wish you all the best before the next "click" tells me this page is temporarily unavailable...I'm wondering why you are not planning on joining us in the "Mists" at :welcomeani:http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.net (that is when our web servers get up and running)...

Thankyou, I'll gladly join there, its been a hectic and strange few weeks past for me so forgive my lateness in responding to this. Keep well:original:

THEWATCHER 04-07-2010 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SABINA (Post 261920)
īt is very sad with the forum it will be thre last time you will hear from me . because I will not get an invetation onthis ach so especial Bills Gaia (love) and
celine forum Barry you will have to take care it will not be a free speech forum.
like it was with Kerry Bill is a syientiologe that says all for you barry I wish you all the best your long time reader Sabina

Please worry not, once I know what the invite procedure is you will be invited over too:original:

redtailhawk 04-07-2010 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THEWATCHER (Post 261933)
Please worry not, once I know what the invite procedure is you will be invited over too:original:

From my experience, you can send admin./PA2 a request to be invited in and that will start the ball rolling. I did see that others have been waiting for a while to get in, and this morning it looks like PA2 is down again...so it might take a bit. Looking forward to seeing you all over there.

Peace.

Agape 04-07-2010 05:01 PM

Anybody still missing invitation ( registration ) to PA2 ? Please care to state it openly you will be heard.

No one should be left behind unless you don't want to go.

It'll be all the same there ( just few glitches less :naughty: )

A

THEWATCHER 04-07-2010 06:06 PM

I have asked mods/admins over at PA2 and await their respective replies re invites, soon as I know you will know. I tried registering at Mists but when it came to copying the 6 digits from the blue box code confirmation, well, I did not see 6 digits, all i got was a pair of eyebrows!!! NO KIDDING, so unless that changes I cannot register there.

Ara 04-07-2010 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anikohu (Post 261919)

Hi Anikohu, I wrote a couple of options for you to obtain an invite on your public page. Sorry I should have placed them here.
Anyone wanting an invite let me know and I'll ask for you. My email is blueara@hotmail.com

:original: Hope to see you all over there.

Barry I had the same issue when I tried to register at Mists a couple of days back. Maybe it is a glitch?

THEWATCHER 04-07-2010 10:51 PM

Regarding invites, I got this message from Richard, admin over at PA2....
he says.......... Re: invites
Hi Barry
Please ask anyone wishing to join to visit http://projectavalon.net/forum4/ where they will find a link on the forums tab menu that says "Request Invite". (only non members or logged out members can see that link) Once they fill in that form an invite should be forthcoming soon afterward.
Usually within 24 hours (often within 2 hrs)

THEWATCHER 04-07-2010 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ara (Post 261944)
Hi Anikohu, I wrote a couple of options for you to obtain an invite on your public page. Sorry I should have placed them here.
Anyone wanting an invite let me know and I'll ask for you. My email is blueara@hotmail.com

:original: Hope to see you all over there.

Barry I had the same issue when I tried to register at Mists a couple of days back. Maybe it is a glitch?

A glitch no doubt yes, strange eyebrows though LOL:lol3:

THEWATCHER 04-08-2010 12:11 AM

Alternatively, Gareth, admin at PA2 suggested I PM him with all members requiring invite email addys and he will do the necessary, either way folks let me know OK?

THEWATCHER 04-08-2010 05:09 PM

27 hours guys, if you wish to be taken over to PA2 I need your email addys to pass to admin there, please PM me urgently

Kari Lynn 04-08-2010 07:22 PM

Thanks all, I am at PA2 already. Glitches and all. lol. Bookmarked several others mentioned and when have time will check them out too. (Have to see those eyebrows you spoke of! lol)
For now, I owe, I owe, so off to work I go. Later!

Kari Lynn 04-08-2010 07:29 PM

Thanks all, I am at PA2 already. Glitches and all. lol. Bookmarked several others mentioned and when have time will check them out too. (Have to see those eyebrows you spoke of! lol)
For now, I owe, I owe, so off to work I go. Later!

THEWATCHER 04-08-2010 10:56 PM

Good to know, Mike if you read this I passed your email addy and username to admin at PA2 and they will organise your invite there straightaway

Agape 04-09-2010 02:51 AM

......and thanks for all the fiiish...

A:cup::cup::cup:

THEWATCHER 04-09-2010 11:31 AM

Not knowing how long an 'indefinate period' is going to be, i would suggest anyone wishing to retain material here either prints out threads, long laborious and expensive, OR, install one of the programs that allows you to keep on your hard drive a full website or parts thereof, so you can view the site offline whenever you wish. webExtractor, teleport Pro, WebCopier, etc, any of these will do the job.

Kari Lynn 04-10-2010 08:25 AM

Test
This is only a test.
If this had been an actual emergency,
You would have heard crying, screaming, and general chaos would ensue, followed by looting and mayhem.

THEWATCHER 04-10-2010 01:18 PM

THE WATCHER reporting for duty in this read only thread LOL LOL LOL LOL

Fredkc 04-10-2010 01:56 PM

Closed, huh ?

Fred

THEWATCHER 04-10-2010 06:11 PM

LOL We must be the priveleged few being able to post here in this thread LOL