View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 03:11 AM   #8
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James earl ray - sweat lodge - gone wrong :( prayers please

I'm sorry Exchanger and your friend is probably really sweet and all but it was wrong for her to be there.

I'm Part Cherokee and my Wife is Part Apache. I'M ******!!!
I've been doin lodge since I became a man, and I am a pipe carrier.

THESE PEOPLE IN THIS LODGE WERE WRONG FOR BEIN IN IT. THEY ARE WANNA BE NEWAGERS AT WORST AND IGNORANT AND NAIVE AT BEST.

JAMES A RAY ACTED CRIMINALLY AND SHOULD BE PROSECUTED BY THE LOCAL NATIVES THERE.

I'm tired of hippies and bullsh!ters that claim spirituality and stab you in the back while brotherly love huggin. I'm tired of "oh let's just love everybody and neermind they ***kin you without lube....oh and don't mind the poision....and the brainwashing...and the war...and the plague." WHAT THR *** IS WRONG WITH THESE STUPID ***S!!!!??!?!? I've had enough of em.

peckers.

these fools got their medicine.

THe biggest attrocity is what happened here on these lands. Colonialization.

if the colonists had just listened learned and respected, been honorable, been good people, then the world would be a different place. it's good that white folks wanna be Native now. ***** the world would be a better place if everyone lived by ancient tradition but ***kin A! takin peoples money and giving them some false ********!?

WTF?!

Last edited by Samarkis; 10-12-2009 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Not nice wording..........
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote