View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 11:27 AM   #1424
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Namaste to all im sure

Thankyou for this it litterally brought tears to my eyes.

/QUOTE]January brought in many manifestations of setting up for the new, of creating a very new stage for ourselves, and of getting a new foundation ready for a very new reality in a very new place. Almost as if we were packing for a very special trip, we were having desires of replacing anything old with something new, of knowing we were going somewhere new and exciting, and of leaving our old world behind as we readied for a new journey to a new land. As we neared the completion of this setting up process, other things needed to be addressed as well. We needed to be ready at all levels. So then, our new foundations also included a new us.

Attention to our health and well-being, along with attending to what we needed first was now a priority. We had successfully brought the old world up to a new vibration or rung on the ascension ladder, which was our original intention, and now we were most assuredly able to tend to ourselves for a while. As the ascension process so mimics menopause in both men and women of all ages, this was no exception. We were done “raising” the planet, and now it was time for us.

Self-care then, ranged from attending to our weight, to exercising, to anti-aging processes, as the ascension process (especially in the last two years) can really age a person (all that transmuting through ourselves!). We now get to be rejuvenated as we begin again…a re-birth in another land and in a very new reality. In this way, watch as our energy returns, as all those muscle and body aches and pains of the past resulting from our old roles disappear, and as we connect to the many new products and supports out there that serve to revitalize and rejuvenate.

In addition, we needed to leave the old world behind in all of its entirety, and this was a long process, or so it seemed. As we neared June of 2009, we had to really let go, let go, and let go some more. We may have suddenly awakened and found that we absolutely had no desire to be with the same old people, the same old things, and in the same old ways. Our roles have changed. We are being reborn. Everything is and will be different now.

The more we spend time in the old structures and the old systems, around the old vibrations and the old ways, the more we will most certainly go insane, become incredibly angry, and totally miserable. Like a surgeon with a delicate scalpel, we had to meticulously cut out the old from our lives in order to start again, fresh and new. And starting new with a very new beginning comprised of near nothing, is what needed to occur.

The equinox of March 20th and the new moon on the 24th opened another new door. If we were vibrating in any way that was not a match or in alignment with the new reality, we would most certainly know it. Some old vibrations that needed to depart? Not putting ourselves and our needs first. Not being comfortable asking for what we want. Allowing ourselves to be trapped and held hostage by lower vibrations that sucked our energy. Believing we had to be “nice” and polite to energies that were not. “Allowing” older and denser energies to have free reign, thinking we were being respectful.

If we were not ready to enter through these new doors, we then had to undergo yet another, but brief cleanse and release. Abdominal distress, muscle and body aches, emotional pain, and the like were common manifestations. And as always, when we move up into a higher vibration, we can become very lethargic, weak, sleepy, tired, spaced out, and as limp as can be.

Starting all over again, and starting new can at first feel empty. But it can feel gloriously good as well. It is very freeing. The more that we progress with this process, the lighter we feel, and thus, having to be entangled with anything at all, can make one short fused, con-fused, angry, resentful, and depressed. And butting up against any lower vibrating energies can make one come out swinging. But the more we let go, cut out, leave behind, and refuse to participate in these old energies, the more we will find ourselves in the eye of the storm….our perfect center…and right where we need to be.

Being in the eye of the storm is being in a wonderful flow that creates and attracts to us exactly what we need at any given time. In these new and higher energies, we can simply be still, go about our day, and the universe will bring anything and everything to our door. A good rule of thumb to follow in these energies is to pay attention to which doors are opening and which are closed. I have found that any road-block or closed door is simply telling me that there is another alternative that is much better and I will immediately be led to that open door. I need do nothing…the door will arrive almost immediately, and if not, I have learned to simply wait while enjoying myself and staying still.]

Read it again hanky to the rescue i was listening to Phi new work at the point of whales ,i felt a huge upwelling of love which poured from me the laughing children was magical .then felt complete calming with the chimes a waves,the clearing of the mind with the winds the wind in the mountains ~ amazing
I still listen while i write .

Unlimited mind i will get to finish the rest of your post,but so far i have not as it has inspired me to post myself Has does the music from Phi great work it touched me(it touched my chakra) i hope it does so for others (some may require a tweak here or there)but we'll get there.

Thankyou again for sharing with us all.

Love Harmony & clarity

Truthseeker360

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 03-26-2009 at 11:30 AM.
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote