View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 01:45 AM   #1
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default The way to the Source

Hi my brothers and sisters. Here is a simple reminder.

All manifested Reality and Creation are Thoughts thinking that creates Thought thinking.

If you stop Focusing on your daily work, you will soon see it disappear from your Life. What makes us to maintain a Focus on something? This question is of Prime Importance.

It can be many things, but when you discover, you can observe and make crucial decision. If I maintain a Focus on creating a New Paradigm for Earth and Hu-manity. I ask myself and observe what maintain this Focus? Many things. It may be a composite of fear for the future, love of hu-manity and planet Earth, excitement of creating something quite new, etc...

From there, when you get your answers, you can start cleaning up what maintains your Focus. Love is by far the strongest energy that maintains a Focus. I am father of two boys and husband to a lovely wife. I am experiencing these words.

But what maintains the Focus on us into manifested Reality since eons of times?

Love. At every nanoseconds for all that Exist from our Creator. This is Pure and Total expression of the Greatest of all Responsibility to maintain us all into existence. This is Love.

Now, we Know we are on a Journey back to our Creator. What really gets us closer to the Source? Love. Starting for yourself.

Then, for your surrounding. For your planet. For all that Exist. One step at a time. Because one can only unify totally with Creator only if he/her can sustain Love for all that Exist in harmony with Creator. This is the only Way to the Source.

So I'm asking you my beloved ones, my brothers and sisters, Citizen of planet Earth and Milky Way, ask yourself what maintains your Focus on the New Paradigm. Observe with calm.

All my blessing to you, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 09-30-2008 at 02:09 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote