Thread: The Law of One
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 11:24 AM   #12
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Law of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
Excuse me but Ra is an ancient Egyptian god of the Mystery cults or isn't that ra?

there's another ancient god who some people "chanel" called seth, is isis chaneled to?

Watch out for the intradimensional beings who scams people in chanelings.

There's a reason because we are in a quarantine who don't let us to comunicate with the others beings in the universe.

Cheers!
Thanks for your concern. You are right though that each must discern the truth no matter how good a reputation the books have.

Seth is to the best of my understanding a famous being from the astral realm (4d ?). The channeling is done using a medium. The channel can be subject to overt scamming (where the source is not who they say they are), or even a good channel can be messed up by the medium "coloring" and distorting the message.

Why not have a look at these books, see how they were done. It is quite a unique method.

Ra is a 6D social memory complex - a group soul - the collective conciousness of an entire planetary population. Ra was involved with the Egyptian history - there is a definate link between the two - you can read about his intervention. Have a read of the books or the website - you wont regret it

I'll stick my neck out and say without a doubt the Law Of One series are among the most profound series of books I have ever read. Just my opinion though, as they say your mileage may vary!

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote