View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 03:53 AM   #37
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: Cassidy / St.Clair audio released in 4 videos

Accipiter_Phi

Dear James

I think the issue is here that those who have read Light-Seeds learn to move from the linear old brain of logic, to the non linear psychic mind of the "irrational."

So we have to move beyond words, thoughts, Logos Light etc. Yes to master light one would master "logos" - totally correct, quite right about that one

"The Master of The Light" is the "name" of the central character in my book Light-Seeds and only those who have read the book would understand what this implies and I understand and agree with your other statements / questions.

I do not give anyone any power. I merely mentioned the agreement of a group of wise men and women, all of whom were hunted down, who wrote in 1776 an agreement to form a Radiant Zones.

I trust it was not a sacrilege to mention that I salute these men and their women and children, and i am sorry to hear their agreement seems to have been cancelled by lesser creatures not from here -

Again if you would read my book it would save me time. You would then evidently not ask these questions. I answered all of them in my book, honestly and to best of my research knowldege. Many witnesses talked to me, about everything you bring up here.

I cant explain my book to you, is not what I came here for, I just wanted to share the four videos we made last week.

However, your questions have given me an idea, we will address all of it in a new series of small videos, and so I will hand all your questions to my web master who will make something interesting of it...

Yes I agree eventually the whole planet will be a radiant zone, those who have read Light-Seeds know on what note my book ends, and you will forgive me if I wil not share the end of my novel. That is not going to happen, not at Avalon, not in my zone where almost everyone has read my book and not at CNN ้ither :-)

Some books have to be read, maybe one day a movie will be made of it, ok.

So you see i do not disagree at all with you on anything, and I do not give any powers you mention any power at all, I can guarantee you.

My career was about helping my friends to empower themselves. In fact in my forum we never talk about the subjects we talked in this thread today.

We just know them. It is kind of like you do not talk about the Alphabet once you can write words.

Peace and thanks for being here
Very best wishes to you.

M StC.