View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 02:35 PM   #326
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreat1 View Post
I'd like to ask AstralWalker a second question:

You spoke of using music in conjunction with meditation. You spoke of this in the context of group meditiation. Are you able to make any suggestions for how sound might be of benefit when meditating on my own? Is there a specific tone that can help to focus meditation?

I am familiar with the work of James Paul Furia, i first watched his videos about 4 years ago.

Paul
I think the Solfeggio freq. are very good for this purpose:

http://2012evolution.com/ascension-audio-frequencies/

Yet, I would like to add that meditation is about non-judgmental listening inside. Allowing whatever comes to come and go. It is cultivating a receptive attitude towards Spirit/Source/Higher Self/Heart etc. When turning the attention inside there will be cloudy meditations, and sometimes (if there is persistency and dedication) there will be the experience of a clear empty sky inside. This emtpy sky is not something that can be forced, but rather it happens sometimes, and most times you will simply experience clouds that are being processed out of the system. The important thing is to get on with the process and follow it through with persistency over time. This observer-mode of allowing things to be cleansed out can be "practiced" throughout every waking hour (it happens naturally while sleeping), and if one is really dedicated this is the way to go. The sitting down and meditating is a start to get to know it better. It can be integrated into all things as all things can be done with Awareness. Hope this helped.

Thanks,

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 01-04-2009 at 02:46 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote