View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 03:16 PM   #208
Marian-Librarian
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

The new music this time resonated with me very much. I do agree with adding elements of nature into the music to help remind us that all is one energy.

I am often given different things than some of you, and that used to perplex me, but now I view that in a different way too.

In this physical world that we are in, no two people view an event the same way-each one of us sees from our own perspective. When an event happens no two people focus on the same things-each sees with different eyes-some have a big picture view, some only see parts of the events, etc.

We are now only beginning to journey on the same path and see the same things. When we all hear, see and feel each other as one-we will be there!

Will we see from different eyes? Probably, yes. Will we all feel the same things? Hopefully, yes.Will we be different, and unique still? Absolutely. It will take as many of us as possible to get all of us there, as each one of us has an energy to give. And I believe that goal=ultimate LOVE.

This time, I only saw mountains, oceans and had a sense of traveling within the mountains. I felt Mother Gaia's heatbeat with ours. Joyful love and acceptance of what is.

On your daily journeys open your spirit eyes to the Earth and truly see the beauty around you. Celebrate your season in your country and your life. Connect with the Mother and love her in your own way.

As you look at the sky remember as you look that we all see the same sky, and when you walk upon the Earth, you walk on the same planet as someone far away from you. Be one with all. Be the connector between the heavens and the Earth- feel your feet grounded in the soil and lift your spirit upward and outward.....your energy will carry you there, when you are ready...

Reach, stretch......try.....

Love and Light,
Marian

Last edited by Marian-Librarian; 03-29-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Marian-Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote