Thread: Time for peace
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 04:47 PM   #7
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Time for peace

Hi All

No one responded to my "sandbox" analogy but that doesn't mean it wasn't read in the "I went to look ay AV4 and it looks good" thread.

This is a good place to start. There is a lesson here for all of us, and I think it is a big lesson indeed. I know it has been for me. I personally haven't felt quite this depressed in some time, not emotionally but spiritually. A dark cloud engulfed Avalon and her children all succumbed......all of us, none not tainted.
The darkness recedes as light once again raises her voice and demands to be heard. The attacks are down to mere skirmishes and whereas the attacks were met and joined a mere few days ago, they are now being met with the disdain and scorn they deserve.

This is question time for all of us, like in the movies where the patients sit in a circle and bring out their deepest fears....therapy, they call it. Every single thing that happens has it's reason, never underestimate that. The thing we do need to do right now, as Mudra said, is to forgive, we need to love too. Here is a big one, we need to love those that hurt us the most and went runninng off to another room where we either could not or did not want to go to.
Hands are being offered in peace, hearts are broken, spirit is crying but Love WILL prevail......if that is our desire. Remember darkness is mere the absence of light, it is in our own interests and that of all our kindred here in Avalon, to keep that light switch on.

As Celine says

Know that you are Loved.......that is all the truth you need to know, but I will add one thing....Know that YOU ARE LOVE.......but it is a choice one has to make as to whether or not one behaves in light or hides forever in dark.

This whole affair can be put to a positive, and that is if we choose to learn from it.

Thank you for this thread my dear Star Sister....

Much Love Always

Neil (AKA Z)

Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote