View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 08:51 AM   #29
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Meditation training basic's #1

Hi Softy. Well the feeling of the sun rays on your skin is only the change in the bio-electricity in your body from doing the exercise. This is very good that you can feel this. You need to concentrate this energy. This is only a power of will. You need to totally believe that you control this energy because you are contolling the energy to get it into you in the first place. S o that tells me you can do it. Keep trying if you still are having trouble let me know. The void meditation will also help you to strenthen your mind.
Let me know how you get on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softy1107 View Post
QUOTE=arcora;7964]Thanks for the help.

One question. You say to bring the energy from the bottom up. Is there anything wrong with bringing it from the top down?QUOTE]

The second technique has good vitalising results, but the first i am also having the same problem.
As i breath in i can feel like there is something shining down on me (like u feel the suns rays on ur skin), entering my body at the top of my head and then i can bring it down to the tail of my spine as instructed by AMA-GI
the wierd thing is when i exhale it goes up again, but ON ITS OWN and a diferent way it came in
is this correct?? if not what am i doing wrong??
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote