View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 10:31 PM   #36
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CONTACTEES! a place for anyone who has been affected!

These varied experiences seem to have something similiar we all have a knowing that we are different to those around us, family, friends.
Even those of us who have children that have been through the same ordeal.
We feel alone and are waiting i have been waiting all my life.
Now what it is i could never say but now i feel i am finally realising that i have never been alone because there has always been someone there encouraging me on when times are bad and they have been REALLY!!! bad of late.
It has been hard trying to live this different life, my family do not understand although i feel eventually they will i think, because what ever is about to happen will be the biggest experience for all mankind.
We have all sensed this that is why we are here on this site now talking of these experiences.
I have had a voice telling me in the past things which i hold dear to my heart i was shown a beautiful world much more colourful than this one.
This is no spirituality trip i feel this is my future, i have always said and continue to say that i have only recarnated on this earth once.
I have felt alien to this earth since a child, the love i brought with me has been like a candle gradually waning and now that candle has nearly gone out.
I know my life is somewhere else and i feel it calling to me, death is not the answer you will only carry on the cycle of incarnation trapped once again by those that have this planet enslaved.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote