View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 07:16 AM   #1304
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Sacred Geometry huh.. maybe you could start a thread synthesising Drunvalo Melchizedek, Nassim Haramein, Dan Winter, with a little alchemy (read also KHEMITIAN - egypt), rosicrucian, freemasonic architechtural aspects and archtypes incorporating Crop Circles also with lots of pictures!! Would be a mammoth but awesome task. Go Brook!!

The soapbox thing..

Dan what can we do to put a little 'spirituality' zing in your life?
Everyone has their own take on spirituality... maybe just thinking on the couch with a beer might lead you to a profound spiritual revelation?
Tell me what issues you have with your perception of the overabundance of spirituality topics bouncing around here. I would like to help.
I think when you ponder the fact that:

You are not your body, you are an immortal spiritual being evolving. YOU CAN NEVER DIE. Its impossible..

Its hard not to be a little 'spiritual'.
Luana started a thread about Sacred Geometry...but it just really got no real response. I posted some there and maybe will post some more...but it seemed like a dead subject...because I think most don't really get it yet.
BTW Dan... Sacred Geometry is not just about "sacred" it is all about science...the sacred part is the creative force of it...that creation is all about the relationship between all that is
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote