View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 01:03 PM   #23
VinnieCooper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lets go?! (almost)Free location found

@MetaMan Your Right Meta... I was slightly Lax with my Terminology as regard Fossil Fuel's, I OBVIOUSLY ment to a Suggest a move away from Dependancy on Non-Renewable Fuels, of which Wood Would Consitute The main Body of..... the solution, aswell as perhaps Wind? as you suggested. potentially even Tidal energy due to numerous fjords off the Eastern coast of Norway.

Should I persure this, Which Realisticlly I want to. I'd be potentially bring

A NLP master practitioner (can teach instructors), Homeopath, Hypnotheripist, Nuclear Phyicist, Astrologer, First-aid, Cabinate maker, EX-REME (helicoptor engineer.) Lecturer.

A Chemist and quailified Pharmacist (Currantly works for UN), A Botanist, A Linguist, Farmer....Blah Blah Blah

I'm personally Proficient in all trades, Plumbing (not Gas), Carpentary (especilly in Constructional applications such as Roofing), Tiling, GroundWork, Plastering, Cabling and Bricklaying. I Have experiance in Micro Farming, event organising, Cold Call Canvassing, fundamental motor Mechanics, Welding Various team Sports etc...
Etc Etc Its not as big as Your List.........

But then Its not so much about what skills you've got, its more about what kind of Attitude you bring.

Humility important toremember. I know my capacity. for instance... Spelling is not one of my strong points, however patients canbe.

Everybody has a Skill Set, I bet the manSampson has loads of skills. I wouldn't care if he didn't, cause he seems like a sincere and motivated kind of a Dude keen to share productive Info ie teamplayer.

Thus Let go of your Ego.MetaMan
that last comment about me not being Realistic made me Angry. Because erh I found it Slightly Condasending. Because Well I'm quiteobviously being serious DONT APOLISIGE just Learn, you can thank me if you must

Oh by the way what part of Norway do you come From metaman?
VinnieCooper is offline   Reply With Quote