View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 12:55 AM   #22
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Can you talk to animals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
Has anybody had experience communicating to their pets or animals before? I would love the thought of being able to ask my 2 dogs - what are you on? Your serotonin levels are off the richter scale so how do you stay so damn happy ALL the time. You are peaking 24/7 what's the secret? Are their any Pet psychics amongst us?

I would also like to know where our lovable pets go once we ascend into the 4th, 5th density. I heard they won't come flying with us
I don't think anyone can say that for sure, there are too many different opinions on it depending on who you read. Some people say animals have no souls, others say they do. My personal opionion is that they do, some may be less evolved than others (just like humans). I had a cat once who (in my opinion) was very highly evolved and told me that he was going to leave as he was tired of being a cat and wanted to be a human again, he was actually one of the most spiritual experiences I have had in my life.

Seeing as no one can actually say for sure who we are, where we come from or where we go when we die, there's no way anyone can say for sure about animals either.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote