View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 10:50 AM   #631
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

I see there will be many different views as expected.

The main question we should be all asking is:

How do we get a group of several thousands of people strongly focused with a clear intent to a single goal and at the same time them respecting their 'inner truth' which can vary extremely from person to person in range, size and strength.

Practically speaking, when we look at today's situation we find a large number of 'lightworker' groups (many times with very different views), numbering usually in the ranges of 10-50 (I am speaking about real coherence, not just being a member of an online forum.. people who walk the talk and are ready to embark on a nearby mountain for a 'mere' meditation). How do we get them together? How do we do it without applying methodologies of top-down decision making and the resulting hierarchy that decision making process produces?

We know the drill and the old system of hierarchical control and the way these kind of initiatives are made (see an example in the yearly praying in Mecca by the muslims where it is strictly given how the ritual will be performed). How do we produce real practical results without falling back to the same systems of leadership, group mentality and control? What happens when several 'tribes' form with opposing views on the details? Who decides where we go next when these situations arise (and they will if we gain a mass of 1000+ people)

There is not enough momentum and information on the meditation itself in my opinion to know the answers to these questions so far.. but we do need to be aware these will be issues we will be facing.

We keep discussing on what will happen WHEN a lot of people focus and meditate coherently together but we overlook the main issue here. How do we attract the saturated attention (by oh so much new age material) of those people and 'make them' go to a mountain thousand miles away on a specific date (sad but true, many spiritually rich people have limited physical resources. Add to this the current economic mayhem and the resulting limits imposed on most people).

Last edited by TheChosen; 01-23-2009 at 10:55 AM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote