View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 12:42 AM   #22
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The future of Avalon and Camelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thElement View Post
[COLOR="Orange"]
IMO - I have learned as much, or maybe more from everyone who participates on this forum as I have from the PC videos. However, if it wasn't for the PC videos and webpage, I would never have found this forum

There is a need for both to continue and this maybe this is the catalyst for new growth.

El
I agree wholeheartedly. I think the people of Avalon are fast becoming its biggest resource, including all our relative journeys of self discovery.

That's why it's a shame when the forum goes down... and you find yourself looking for friends in the chat room.

When you think of the hundreds of members of Avalon, don't you think that it's amazing that we get along so well?

I think we should be pleased with that... and gratitude is definitely due to the Mods and to B & K for facilitating this learning arena.

for me, the vids are now totally secondary. For one, I'm not as worried anymore as I should/could be... and two.....er..., two... oh well, someone wake me up when we have some decent UFO footage !

That's another great thing about this forum ! When I first found camelot, I had no one to ask, so I watched everything ! Now I have the views of people I trust or know to go on... so you get to read about it on the forum first before investing an hour and a half of your life.

(still, that hour and a half tends to end up spent in the forum.. no I'm not sure if I'm really winning.... )

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote