View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 08:36 PM   #16
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How are you feeling? Does this information make you depressed??

I'm personally not too worried as I have quite a different view of how I see things panning out.
Where there is nothing but "witnesses" then the information cannot be taken as gospel.
I just apply a little logic and try to give various scenarios a possibility "ranking".

The most obvious future scenario that I see is that govts blend into a one world govt with increased control.
Any nuclear armageddon is unlikely as the idiots who start it just as assuredly doom themselves as us.
A biological pathogen perhaps? Yes, much more likely but if it's done it'll be with something a damn site more deadly and virulent than avian flu. If there was an antidote to ebola then I would take such a scenario very seriously indeed.
What has rarely been touched upon is a far more powerful weapon...hunger. What has been going on with Monsanto, it's terminator seeds, resisitance to their own weedol, growing infertility of land, proliferation of this cheap food which many need to survive on and then this seed vault in svalbard...well that has certainly got quite a heavy hitting potential. Remember that approx half the worlds population actually survive on $2 a day or less.

Forget all your fancy weapons and warfare, this is a simple and damned effective way of killing people. You simply don't sell the cheap seeds anymore and there's no second crop.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard_Global_Seed_Vault
Now THAT is real, part funded by the bill and melinda gates foundation darlings of planned parenthood.
Why have they gone to such great lengths to do that?

Bankruptcy of Monsanto? Perhaps a "terrorist" attack on a factory or two? What would give them an excuse here?

I remember discussing in another section of the forum how "civilised" people do not last very long without an "easy" source of food and water (notably clean food and water). I would tend to think simple and the simpler it is the better the excuse that can be had to cover the mess.

Don't view the above as scaremongering but rather as an alternative to theories which are perhaps a little too far fetched for reasonable logic?

Have Bill and Kerry interviewed anyone about the above starvation scenario and feasibility?
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote