Thread: Farewell
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 07:38 PM   #1
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Farewell

My journey to the forum started when I was giving Bill information about underground facilities that I have personally experienced. I witnessed nothing that flies (at least I don't think) but the threat I did see was very very disturbing indeed,

Now my life is occupied with preparation, work, and other endeavors that seem to be needing more attention. And one of those are my twice weekly appearances on two different radio networks. So I have need to adjust where I spend my time, and the time has come for me to move on.

The forum has changed considerably since it began and some of the changes are good, some are not. However, probably most disturbing was the withdrawal of the two people that started this forum because they do not value it enough to participate. It was like being slapped in the face by the back of the hand.

Not that it couldn't work without them but that isn't the point. One doesn't need the landlord to be present in order to live but with absentee landlords/slumlords the place looses value and the people left do not have authority to make improvements. In the meantime many good suggestions have fallen on deaf ears, and the goal to connect people has for all practical purposes has ended.

So thanks to all that have already left and those still here, may your waters be still before you.

Waterman