View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 10:24 PM   #149
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site discovered

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Donna, glad to see you have posted Rebecca's insights as to the site. While reading Rebecca's information just now, I had two small blue orbs flashing, first on my left and then my right side. (Sitting in computer chair.) If the communicators are the P's, then does this connect "my" orbs, who visit often, with the P's? Was this a validation for me maybe? Anybody want to check on this for me? I am fearless as to letting this type of info out on a forum like this now. And, does anybody want to go see the site? PM me, as I live within a half day's drive north to the site, and I'm less than two hours north of Atlanta airport. I will be checking out the site very soon personally. I will let y'all know what happens. This is very very exciting news, guys!
i see those blue flashing lights all the time linda, so i know what you are talking about. the day i took the picture of the dimensional portal, i saw many different colors of lights flashing around, so i took a picture of them. they do tend to validate things for me too, so i am sure you are having a very similar experience. i think everyone can see these, but not everyone takes the opportunity to take a step further into the unknown of it all.

thanks for keeping the vigil with me during this whole process, and for holding the space for everything to unfold when it was suppose to. i look forward to your visit linda.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote