View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 06:09 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Young people??? Teenagers???

Quote:
Originally Posted by suchanawesomekid View Post
I'm pretty young but also fully awake and preparing myself for the ongoing shift of consciousness that will wrap our planet completely as we get through our celestial walk that's occurring at a galactic level.

My life is quite atypical for teenager my age, but that's ok. One day it will be clear why it had to be like that, as it is being made clear to me as I keep on walking time and space.

Fellows,

I just feel an extreme responsibility for myself, and then of course, humanity and my planet. And I know, very clearly, the role that children, adolescents like me and young people in general will have in the design and presentation of a new paradigm for the humans on planet Earth.

So...

Let's talk. I'm in Chicago at the moment, and will remain here for at least a couple of months. My journey will probably continue at a different location, but since the present moment (Now) is the most important element of existence, I was wondering if it would be possible to exchange ideas with young people about this new Earth that will be designed.

Peace out xx
Glad to hear. Always a good thing when younger generations can see the importance of the events in the world today.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote