View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 08:42 PM   #58
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Experiences with nature spirits

Before my grandfather passed on, my grnadmother dreamt of seeing him come to her and sit down. He spoke of having to "go" and my gran was shocked and then angered with him. He said it was time to leave her and that he wouldnt be too far away. She awoke from this dream and woke him up saying - your not going to leave me are you? He (looking confused) ensured her that he would never leave her. A few weeks later he died.

! was born 3 weeks later and my gran spent alot of time with me, it helped her to cope. Soon after this she had another dream in which she was on holiday with me and my parents. We where all in a caravan. There was aknock at the door and my grandfather entered. My gran asked him what he was doing here? He told her that he had just come to see we where ok and he spent alot of time looking at me and smiling. When she aske him if he could stay for awhile he replied no. He told my gran that he couldnt stay long and left shortly afterwards.

Later that same year, my gran joined us onmy first holiday along the easten coast. When she saw the caravan she felt a shiver go down her spine! It was exactly as she had seen in her dream. My granfather never turned up but left her with a message that he was around us.
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote