View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 04:15 AM   #75
Birdwoman
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Experiences with nature spirits

When I was six years old, I was in bed for months with rheumatic fever. Every afternoon when I was supposed to be napping, these tiny elves or "brownies" as they called themselves, only 5 or 6 inches high, would appear in my room on top of the curtain rods over the windows, and sing, play music and dance for me.

After I grew up, I found rings of mushrooms under very old, large trees where the fairies danced at night under the full moon. I could also see them in gardens and fields of wild flowers, but soon they only appeared to me as small lights floating among the plants and blossoms.
Since living in Idaho, I ask the nature spirits for certain plants or trees that I want, and they bring them to me..... they just start growing in my yard, or across the street on the canal banks, or a neighbor shows up and wants to trade them for some of my plants.

I'm a great-grandmother of 6 now, but I can still see the nature spirits if I look in a certain way.... using my peripheral vision and feeling love in my heart.
Hugs, Marilyn La Croix

Last edited by Birdwoman; 09-27-2008 at 04:24 AM.
Birdwoman is offline   Reply With Quote