View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 11:09 PM   #187
David
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Rayelan Allen from Rumor Mill News discusses this in her book The Obergon Chronicles and has to do with a group of souls who have finished the numerous life learning cycles on this planet and are ready for graduation. The key goal for the soul is to learn compassion. Those souls who have not learned this will be shipped off to other planets and earth will go through a cleansing clean-up process and made whole again. The next group of souls to be here are ones who live in harmony. This school's lessons are coming to an end and a new curriculum is to be developed for the next group of souls to inhabit this planet.
Thank you Carol. This has been bothering me for a long time. One for it's meaning on the soul / ET level and two; I had an abduction years ago just to tell me I had graduated. Three human looking males about 7 feet in front of me and the one to the far right walked over, shook my had and said verbally "congratulations" and mentally, "you have graduated".

On a side note, while putting shrimp and veggies on the BBQ a couple hours ago, I had a black hawk helicopter cross over the tree tops, turn around and cross over again in an X configuration. Maybe not related to anything but still out of the ordinary.
David is offline   Reply With Quote