View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 06:29 PM   #145
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why making God unfashionable never works..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Aroundthetable another good question of coming to terms with my duality. If we are created in the image of God and each of us are both good and evil does this mean that God is also a duality of these two forces? Does this mean that God ascended beyond these two forces, or was it an error in the design of sentient beings ? Is there absolute evil ? and if so does this mean evil existed as part of the reality of God? Some might call this sacrilegious statements, they are not, these are questions that I ask the origin of all things while in meditation.
Breaking down our concepts of absolutes is the beginning to transcend beyond mere believes and begin to see our duality from a realistic perspective. Thanks Aroundthetable and everyone for not taking offense in my questions.There's a reason for my madness if you get my meaning. I love to think outside of the box I have a million questions like this one to inspire your original mind. Without using the classic answer of free will can someone reach down and give me your honest view from a personal perspective of coming to terms with your duality.
Hi Frank
Yes Ive had these questions in mind in the past and they are very valid.
I can only point you to "the ego what is it?how to transcend thread" you might have to work through quite a few pages but the answer is in there.

Better still buy "Power versus Force" by Dr Hawkins http://www.veritaspub.com/

Dr. Hawkins is an internationally renowned psychiatrist, physician, researcher, and pioneer in the fields of consciousness research and spirituality. He writes and teaches from the unique perspective of an experienced clinician, scientist, and mystic and is devoted to the spiritual evolution of mankind.

Regards Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote