View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 11:47 PM   #160
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Why making God unfashionable never works..

Aroundthetable and others know where I am going with this. The illusion of self creates your reality, suffice to say that there's multiple realities as there are timetables. The 3 dimensional reality is only an illusion created by you, therefore you create your own limitations. Gods does not play a part on this 3 dimensional reality and yes God does not look at us from a good and evil viewpoint. There's no judgment within God. I know this shatters a lot of walls here but many of you have come to the same conclusion. I do agree that God as the original source of love can only do just that, love you ,no matter what. Our interpretations of God often are based on our 3 dimensional view of reality which I might add is severely limited in comparison to the unlimited view of the term God which I choose to call the origin of all things . The entity commonly call satan has no power over you unless you accept this entity in your life as a reality therefore the man in the mirror becomes satan incarnated within your 3 dimensional reality. As a theologian we found that satan was a part of scripture as much as God. Without offending anyone satan has become a part of the very churches that worship God.We create the hell as a dwelling place within our consciousness in other words we become slaves to our own perception of reality. Without placing judgment many representatives of the cloth have become victims of their own manifestation of this entity within their perception of this 3 dimensional reality.
Thank you for your patience and love which you have demonstrated towards me with your answers, I am most grateful to all of you.

Blessings to all... Is time to continue with my duties as a loving father , time to go my one year old daughter is in need of love and attention.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote