View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 12:06 AM   #7
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alien Interview; Another piece of the puzzle, or hoax?

HI Bill,

Gratitude for sharing your opinion on this one. It is good to have all sides to a story so we can each see how it fits with us.

For me, I have no experience in Scientology. That is interesting if some of this work conveys similar themes to Scientology. That being said, I would certainly question to what degree it is shared? To me, this is a highly original piece, even if some of the themes or wording may be similar. I don't believe that because someone is a scientologist that makes their work false, even if it may confirm some of their Scientology beliefs.

Personally, I believe there are pieces of the puzzle everywhere, and we shouldn't discount ideas because they come from this place or that, more we should see how they fit into the grand puzzle of Truth (which is infinite) For me, I find the terminology connection interesting, but it's not enough for me to dismiss this body of work as a hoax of fiction.

Now that being said, I DO NOT AGREE with this "ETs" take on reality. I believe the "Domain" described has it's own agenda, and there is much ego and false illusions that this ET is communicating. Remember, this info is being conveyed to the shadow government, and this ET even claims to be a part of the Domain forces military. Do military personnel share the whole truth? Or enough to fulfill whatever agenda they have.

More importantly, do ET's have the ultimate truth? In my opinion, they are students in the Schoolroom of the universe like we are.

I believe personally, Truth is found beyond the material, Truth is spiritual. The spiritual realm is where the Truth is found. Beyond duality, is reality, Pure Being, in the Eternal Now.

As for this being a prison planet, I personally believe that for some souls, indeed it is. They are not from here, and some have indeed been dumped here. But not all. Some volunteered to come here. Many came from here originally. Some came here when they blew up their own planet: Maldek.

Truth is truly infinite, which is why we will only find the Truth that will set us Free when we move beyond the mind and into BEing.

Espavo!~~~

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-12-2009 at 12:53 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote