View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 09:10 PM   #72
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

*Cosmic Doctors Appointment*

hey Dominic
Its really funny you mention healing...
i know its possible... They can heal us...
That's what miraculous healing is all about

Our brothers and sisters from the stars have quite a few beautiful surprises in store for us if we only let them.

I will share another story with you because its very appropriate here.
Since my awakening, and since my first conscious trip aboard a lightship, I had what you might call a "Cosmic Doctors appointment"...

Wait ... HELLO... how cool is that!
who's your doctor?? Oh... My doctor's aboard a lightship..

I dont know but when I returned to my room after that experience I had a smile on my face for a long long time.

They came into my room around 3 am, I was awakened right away and an entity placed himself in the left corner of my room in front of my bed and waited. As soon as I gave him "ok" he flashed a light and I lifted out of my bed, through four stories of ceiling . I was fully awake and conscious.and then was standing before the most incredible site. A beautiful lightship. it was floating ,as I, in space. It was glowing a beautiful blueish white. a material Ive never seen before. Like solid light. there were glyph like symbols on the sliding facade. then it opened and the bright light was revealed. i was taken in and was blinded by the light for a moment. then found myself inside a white room with a doctor. literally.

I have never ever been sick again since that day. ever. everyone around me gets sick, and I could be surounded by people with stuff, and I stay welll...
I used to get sick easily before that.

So If we only allowed them to work on us many miracles would happen. Its about time we know the truth.

Did you get a chance to watch the video on the book the custodians yet??
What did you think?
The video speaks volumes I think. the book is amazing.

So yes. as you said, they absolutely can heal. now we know how miraculous healing is performed
The Arcturians can also be called upon. they are master healers...

Love
Purpledove
purpledove is offline   Reply With Quote