View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 05:00 PM   #20
kari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Have you stopped to think, we didn't all come together by accident!

The thing is, when i talk to people at work about things that we talk about here,some of them think i`m loosing it,and when talking to friends,the same result,sometimes i feel like it`s no point in trying to tell people what i find out on the internet,they don`t seem to care?But it feels good that i somehow after a few years of searching on the internet (didn`t know what i was serching for really,the truth and why things are the way they are)finally it feels like i have found what i was looking for.It`s strange how things work,all of a sudden i am looking everywere on the internet for answers,and then i end up hereMust be a reason i haven`t grasped yet.
But here i am and still searching as ever before,another thing i have been thinking about,everybody seems to be talking about 11.11 and that people should do something at that time,like pray or something,if that is going to have effect,i think we should try to organize it so that people like me in sweden,lets say pray or think of worldpeace att 11.11 and people in Finland do the same but att 12.11 and in England at 10.11 so we coordinate our forces, and then i think we can create a big differene in the world,what do you think about that? Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote