Thread: Timeline Wafare
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 12:47 PM   #4
arcora
Banned

Default Re: Timeline Wafare

I read the blog.

So everyone who lives in Mt Shasta is a govt agent? Wow. Looks like they have set up quite the honeypot to trap wayfaring curiosity seekers.

How sad that they follow you take over the residences surrounding you wherever you go. How clever to disguise themselves as normal everyday families Obviously this is an advanced operation involving an incomprehensible number of US and Chinese govt agents. Nowhere is safe.

Good thing you found your own safe-haven in Mr. Seth from Sedona who seems to have the answers for everyone who is under constant govt. psychic attack. After reading you stories I can see it has turned into an absolute us vs. them and their psychic warfare army must number in the 100's of millions.

Sure hope Seth doesn't charge too much for his services - because obviously every single individual who isn't with 'them' will need his help. It's clear that our tin foil hats won't even keep us safe.

One question. Is this the same Seth who comes from the planet Thorazine? I hear he's a miracle worker for people suffering like yourself.

Last edited by arcora; 10-29-2008 at 12:50 PM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote