Thread: Timeline Wafare
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 04:41 AM   #11
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Timeline Wafare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
Ok I agree with much of what you say but not everything.
I know about soul pieces missing in cases of trauma but as far as I know, anyone can recall their soul pieces back into their soul given the proper knowledge, visualization and mantras.
Even a novice can do that. I recall my soul pieces back to my soul every night.
************* Yes it is true that a soul fragment can be trapped not only by black magicians but by everyday interactions with people around you. BUT a NEW soul fragment can very easily be recreated from the Source. Please do not mislead people here. *************

However, you have still not fully explained how the dark ones affect your timeline by retarding your spiritual training.

It is the affecting of the timeline which I am concerned about.

You seem to suggest that the slower your spiritual training, the less positive your timeline will be. And that is why the dark ones are retarding your spiritual training.

Am i right?
Yes you are right. anyone can recall their soul pieces back. but that is basic soul retrieval.

lets say you call your power animal and that animal takes you to an underground military base. can anyone navigate through various psi defenders set up to defend the super computers?

im glad you understand and are familiar but when you get into underground bases and intelligence agencies and Grey ships their is going to be a confrontation. this is where the HC comes into play and free will. because you willed to be healed and you end up at a hostile installation doesnt mean your going to get the soul piece back. you first have to defeat the defenders. all underground bases, intelligence agencies and above ground bases have psi defenders just sitting in chairs or gurneys waiting for consciousness to break their perimeter.

"BUT a NEW soul fragment can very easily be recreated from the Source. Please do not mislead people here. *************"-Truthsayer

this is really interesting. i've never heard of anyone being able to create what was lost in previous lives. a soul piece is as specific as a finger print. we have thousands or maybe more cycling in time.

if this is true then i would be out of this program and seth would also be out. and thousands more. if you have this ability then you could probably manifest anything you wanted out of thin air. im not joking either. that ability could mean that you have become a full creator. yes we are that. but that type of power your talking about is for the very few. if you do then PM and lets go to work. i would like a soul piece that is golden and fire and fits in my 7th chakra. do you know what i mean?

not only that i would be creating soul pieces so i could heal all illnesses from blind to retardation to cancers etc. this will all be possible when the the shift happens and you have prepared. this brings up a great point that i wanted to talk about breifly.

everyone thinks that when the shift of dimension occurs then everythings going to be great. that somehow for some reason the masses are all going to be super healers and feelers and psychic. you will if you prepare, now.

this is an example i can give you.

many of my lifetimes i was tortured because of past karma that manifested my death. at the time i was tortured for a power or ability. then it was stolen from me, harnessed and manipulated. this soul piece that was left cycling in time was stolen by the Rep. or Greys. humans so that these abilities would not be intergrated rapidly in this lifetime. that is what i mean by timeline warfare. its like holding a piece of 35mm film out and being able to see all these traumas and lives in the frames. then if your nefarious you would just pick all the soul pieces up that would thwart the targets spiritual evolution.

its not the "slower my timeline the less positive". please remember that a person can only heal what they are ready for. you first have to realize their is in fact a problem so you can find the answer.

what if i met a fully enlightened master and he healed me of all my past karmas? now the philosophical question would be what did i do to deserve such a divine blessing. what did i learn from this blessing? i probably would not have learned a thing except that i was just touched by a god. all these lessons help me grow into a better being. okay. i will tell you this. im not bragging or being full of myself but when trained gov. agents tell you that you have profound abilities or super natural abilities then their is a reason why im in this program. dont get me wrong. i am exactly like everyone else. the difference is i am in a different learning curve that forces me to grow at a rapid rate.

they threaten my life. my families lives and whoever elses lives that they think would create fear in me. all their threats are them trying to lower my vibration. if they do act on these threats then i will deal with that when the cards hit the table.

the Buddhist say, "hope and fear is the enemy of man." if im not in the now then im not in my full power.

worrying about stuff that you have no control over is so out of style.

the new trendy thing is love and all that it brings.

Visvasa

Last edited by Visvasa144; 11-09-2008 at 09:10 PM.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote