View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 03:44 AM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Secrets of the Vatican

This is very important and I will give you my honest opinion and watching this tonight brings me the strength to do just that.

I was raised Roman Catholic and raised in a strict home with six sisters. I attended 9 years of private schooling and this whole experience ruined my life!

I was filled with remorse for sinning everyday of my life even though I didnt know this until recently.

When I first seen information regarding the vaticans hand in aiding the Nazi's that should of been punished and started reading up on paper clip and MK brainwashing...................I cried for three weeks. I was devastated with this and almost lost my husband because he thought I had finally cracked up. I know what it's like to be labeld schizzo ! I still have people rolling their eyes at me. I know now to keep things to myself in some instances. My husband comes to me with his little discoveries now and I just have to chuckle inside.

I will say that with all that I learned growing up wasn't all that bad as I was taught how to be kind and generous.

Still, you try to discredit these things because it's against all that you were taught and then you become furious of the lies and the way the nuns and priest made you feel guilty for so much. So many in my family have turned their backs on me thinking that I am surely going to hell now. They pity me and ask me not to contact them. It hurt at first, but now, I feel as if I am the strong one. I do not pity them as they pity me. I wish them the best and pray that they are able to talk to someone when it is their turn to "wake up". I hope they will come to me.

I had one man tell me............Good luck on your path and to say that I will not like what I find........Boy did he have that down.

I do believe in God, our creator and still I do believe in Jesus.....I come to think of him as a rebel as I now see Ron Paul, Dennis Kuchinvich, David Icke,Alex jones, John F Kennedy and Abraham LIncoln and so so many others.

All the whistleblowers on Camelot are getting the word out there as well. So so many are getting the word out.

I look back and wonder how the world could of been so blind and all the ones that still are.

I wonder if I hadn't moved in with the man I finally married 38 years ago if I would be on this site. Because he was Lutheran and was married before I left the church. I walked around loving him and damning myself for sinning and life could of been so much better without that "load of crappy guilt" I carried.

I am feeling pretty smug lately knowing that my whole life is changing and it's all for the better.............

Thank you for posting these videos as when I watched them this time, the only new thing was the part of -not eating fish on friday- was new to me. I played it three times and now laugh thinking boy I was dumb...................LOL
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote