View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 10:31 PM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Would Disclosure = Nuclear war?

We are right in the middle of disclosure. All of the information available on the internet is absolutely staggering. Some very powerful people must be making sure that the alternative information superhighway (the scenic route) doesn't get shut down. 'They' could stop the 'leaks' if they really wanted to. I don't even want to think about the top-level shouting matches that must occur regarding all of the stuff we discuss. But to me...the decision was made to inform the public quite some time ago. All of this is not an accident. It is by design. Official disclosure may be somewhat anticlimactic...as it should be. Look for motion pictures and television series which connect even more dots. I'm beginning to think that the good-guys are beginning to get the upper-hand. However...I do worry about the Dracs. I don't absolutely know that they exist...but I do know that evil spirits exist...and that UFO's are real. When someone gets cornered or loses...who knows what insane things they might do. This is my biggest concern presently. The Dracs should just leave. I'm thinking that the Pleiades, Aldebaran, Sirius, Arcturus, and our Solar Sytem have been in a Human vs Human civil war...and a Draconian Reptilian vs Human War...with all manner of corruption, enslavement, extermination, playing-God, etc, etc. If the Draconian Reptilians chose to leave...or were somehow removed...I think things would improve exponentially. If they did leave...I would hope that they wouldn't return with reinforcements and even more advanced technology. Perhaps we could have a separate but equal...Namaste Policy regarding the Dracs. But would they go for such an arrangement? The shadow government knows.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-23-2009 at 10:43 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote