View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 07:25 AM   #6
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Experiences with nature spirits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
well my grandfather and his sister always said they saw a little old person (like a little elf or something) in their room when they were kids.

this other story happened to my mother who is very perceptive. she went to the supermarket and she was feeling very sad and frustrated because we were experiencing money problems. when she was in the parking line a man aproached her and told her: "you see that man over there?" and he pointed to an elegant man getting out of his car. "he is the owner of this supermarket chain and he is very rich but he has no happiness in his life at all, money isn't everything" he said and then he walked away. my mother stood there thinking and when she turned to look at him he had dissapeared. until this day she is convinced that he was an angel.
Wonderful story! Perfect. Just what she needed to hear!

My niece got a little freaked out when she told me this story: She was hiking out west somewhere in the Rockies with a small group of people, but she was separated from them. She had gotten to some point pretty high up on very rocky terrain. She had to move from where she was and go through a kind of hole in the rocks, but to do that she had to let go of her handholds. She was very afraid. Then she said this guy showed up who went right by her to where she was trying to get to. He wasn't part of the group. He didn't speak to her. So, on impulse, she just followed him. She made the move and everything was OK, but she couldn't see where he had gone after she got through the hole! I think this was an angel, too.

These are great stories!

Last edited by doodah; 09-16-2008 at 07:29 AM.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote