View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 08:32 AM   #164
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Took 3 hours but i finally caught up

I also agree with lionhawks reply about this not being a game, as mentioned my myplanet2.

This may have been a flippant remark but completely dangerous. if you honestly think this is a game then you have already given up.

Nearly all of the new age religions now preach slogans of giving your self to the lord, or giving up your power to another ect, i can see great danger in this as this also implys that someone will come to save us so dont worry or let someone else worry about it, its too difficult or who cares mentality.

All of these forms of conditioning are to prevent us from taking responsability and doing something for greater good for not only us but for everyone else, unfortunately so many people have the victim mentality conditioned in their being ........ the truth is we were not given a chance to know the truth for eons, and have been mind controled every step we have taken.

Here is a chance while we still have some freedoms left to act and make things difficult for these control freaks and give them something off their radar and AI super computers give them. If we move like sheep we are easily controled, but if we all scatter in all directions then things begin to work for us.

Namaste'
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote