View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 10:43 PM   #178
arcora
Banned

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Trolling again....all we did was ask why you feel this way...and of what universal knowledge you speak. And still no answer. And this forum is full of people who have experienced such things. This is a forum for disclosure, amoung other things. As is Camelot. So what are you here for may I ask? Because...we here do not need another advocate of the delusional club, telling us are such. We know what we have experienced. For someone to come here and tell us our lives are a lie, according to you and this Universal balance, you have yet to explain..is unreasonable and uncalled for.
So I ask...what are you here for? I am going to think you are a troll for the reasons I speak.
i explained the basis of my assertions. still not going to to do it in detail for you. you will not understand because you want to believe in pleiadean contact, stargates, ascension portals...whatever.

so...just write it off as a difference of opinion and go your own way. but don't call me a troll because i disagree with you.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote