View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 10:49 AM   #146
mmerlinn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Oct. 24: Stock Market Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Quote: 14 December 2008 --- 1260 days begin again. 2-1/2 years begin. --- World War III begins with attacks on the United States, the United Kingdom, and Israel.

Yep that just makes my day, month and year. Something to really ponder and look forward to.

As if there isn't enough dispicable acts of degeneration and sickness by humans on the earth, hey, it's not over yet folks, we have more wonderful things to look forward to.

I do believe in the Creator, angels, ETs and all the rest but sometimes I can't help thinking I would like to have a go at time travel, go back to the source and stop all experience except the positive, no fall, no nothing, that would relieve billions of living things excruciating carnate lives on earth. I can't stand even watching animal planet anymore, too upsetting.
One of the significant days referenced in this thread is rapidly approaching us headon:

Quote:
14 December 2008 --- 1260 days begin again. 2-1/2 years begin. --- World War III begins with attacks on the United States, the United Kingdom, and Israel.
In a few days we will know how accurate/inaccurate the above prediction was.

Now for an update before the day arrives. At the time of this prediction I firmly believed that this day would be a day of MILITARY attacks upon the nations mentioned. And to a large degree I still feel that way.

However, a few days ago there came rumbling out of China that they would "soon" revalue the yuan versus the U.S. dollar by about 30%. No date given, but with a populace bordering on mutiny, the Chinese MUST do something VERY SOON. Nothing happened over the last weekend, so possibly next weekend.

Chinese exports have plummeted and many factories in China have closed because of the condition of the credit markets. They have product to sell and no one to sell it to. Their biggest market, the United States, has basically quit buying merchandise of any kind regardless of where it is produced. So, suddenly, the Chinese can't sell their goods.

Rumor has it that China is partnering up with someone else to bring stability back into the Chinese market. No one seems to know who that "someone else" is, though. Unfortunately, to bring stability back, they must devalue the yuan AND find new markets at the same time, both of which will devastate what is left of the U.S. economy. The only reasonable place to find a new market is in Europe, and to crack that market the U.S. competition for the European markets must be neutralized.

So, my theory is that the Chinese are combining forces with Europe and with a concerted effort the U.S. will lose the European market and face national bankruptcy at the same time.

What is in it for the Chinese? A large market to sell their goods free from U.S. competion. Reopening of Chinese factories putting the simmering populace back to work. And repatriation of worthless U.S. dollars.

What about Europe? Greater hedgemony of the world's financial markets. Elimination of U.S. competition. A greater say in world affairs.

Is this guess correct? No way to know at the present time.

However, SOMETHING big will happen this next Sunday, whether immediately visible for all to see or not. The opening shots for WWIII are still on the table, although they may or may not happen. Also on the table now is a potential Chinese devaluation.

I cannot rule out nuclear attacks on the above nations at this time. Neither can I rule out Chinese devaluation. Either and/or both may happen along with other unknown events.

The likely scenario now is devaluation. Once the Chinese have exited the dollar in favor of the EU, then physical attack on the U.S. by Europe to eliminate all competition.

Regardless of what actually happens on the 14th, events that day will either be military defeat for the U.S. et alia OR a prelude to that same military defeat.

Because I can't rule out war now, I am packing my things and will be 300 miles from the nearest large city long before the weekend arrives. If war does not arrive, I will be back for a few weeks before again leaving the big city around the 16th of January. If war does arrive, I will stay gone assuming that my preparations for the last three years will be sufficient to stay alive until after Armageddon in 2012.

Anyhow, if I am correct, this will probably be my last post here. The Bible states that 1/3 of our populations will die during such an attack, with another third dying later of starvation & disease. In that scenario the internet would stop working. Also, I expect to be around 50 miles from the nearest connection making it impossible for me to post any updates even if by some miracle the internet keeps working.
mmerlinn is offline   Reply With Quote