View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 08:55 PM   #47
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why making God unfashionable never works..

Nice one Beren I agree.

I'll take it a step further and say that I believe Jesus message was that we are the Christ, we are Suns and Daughters of God when we awaken from our amnesia and surrender our own illusions of lack and limitation.

Of course we haven't been acting like the Christ here, and that has been our choice. We can either Be the Christ, or we can be the ego. That's our choice. God's chosen One's are those who choose to BE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Ortho, for a start, go read Bible again but now with different attitude. With open mind and heart. Words like "religion, church,pastor,..." or many other things are products of Churchianity throughout time.

This is a verse from John 4:23,24

Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."

See the message? Crystal clear, no building needed or rituals or services or whatever man invented under term "religion".
Really if people can only stop for a moment and really think about Christ`s message and words ,their world would turn upside down.
The thing is that Christ was not talking about religion or whatever they labeled him.
He was talking that we should as humanity awake and take our place in universe at Creator`s side and fulfill our destiny as children of Creator.

But they killed him because he was sparking inner changes in people, and when they are free ,leeches can`t abuse them anymore because they would rather die that be slaves again, slaves to habits,people,institutions,books,rituals,dogmas... DARKNESS... We are made in the image of God and we will take our righteous place soon, as the children of the light.

It is that simple ,the message of Christ.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote