View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 11:50 PM   #522
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
There are no feelings in it.

Our main power comes from our emotions. If the music can not touch the most pure and divine in us, then it can not serve its purpose and it can not achieve its goal.

It generates power but you can not move your filings through the sound.

The only true merit of something is the inner felling.

You just have to feel what vibrations it brings with you when you listen. Despite the fact this issue is very sensitive – your file is powerful but it is empty, there is no emotional charge, there is no love, joy and sensation in it.

And without those it will not work.

And the file does not generate those emotions in me and my wife. I know that we are not merit but we have some experience in the field.

But I strongly stand that this has to be done with pure emotions since that is the primary power that will change this matrix.

Not technology not else, but pure power that comes from a pure heart.

Astralwalker
My dear Astralwalker,

again, you're bringing the whole thing back to the roots!!!

It's all about feelings and emotions my friend and you're sooo right once again.

All other discussions about singularity, duality and the way to find the ballance are useless, as long each one of us is still thinking, speaking or hearing from the mind.

Feeling from the heart is the only way to reach the state of a purity, pure love and pure compassion!

And only if you can feel the thruth, you will know the thruth is true.

By the way, the STATE OF ONE is not something which a human could just claim to have reached. NO way!!!

The moment you'll feel it, you'll know it my friends!

And in the state of ONE, your thruth will be my thruth too, as we will be ALL ONE!

Thank you so much to all of you for your wonderful posts and thoughts here. It helps me a lot on my way to enlightement.

with love
malletzky

Last edited by Malletzky; 01-13-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote