View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 03:31 AM   #66
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Oh that sucks! I see they have just removed the video today... I think we have been narked on by someone here who is affiliated with Azurite press.

It really is a very unintelligent move by them... having that video in as many places as possible would be the greatest free publicity they could ever have and generated alot of $$ once people decide to futher the studies the programs are all quite expensive.

This whole thread is invaluable free publicity for A'shayana.

Plus this knowledge is the birth right of every human on this planet.

Eleni we are lucky we watched the Bio-Regenesis series when we did.
It was indeed very sad............I read this thread and watched the videos and still didnt buy the books until I heard Alex Colliers last video where some Michael bragged them up.

It took me awhile to get throught the introduction but if my neck wasnt so sore I would still be reading. LOL not used to reading but her book has caught my attention like nothing else ever has.

I was a little nervous thinking I was getting into something that would go against by belief of Jesus but I didnt............

Also, several people warned me not to get involved with channelled information and FYI................This is not channelled information at all

Thanks so much for putting up this thread as I ordered both books and can't wait to get educated by someone that I feels knows.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote