View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 11:21 PM   #169
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Ha Fred! seems there are more here on avalon then than first thought.
I think i was a walk in also i have stated this before, i contracted double pneumonia when i was 6 months i called that my get out clause, sadly it was not meant to be and i survived but around the age of 3/4 years of age i was involved in a strange event i still do not have the answers for all of it.
I lived in a tiny Kent village in the UK in the early 50's and we could never understand why we had a well known American actor visit us in a way which was very secret, so secret in fact that only myself and my mother actually met this guy face to face.
I am the youngest of 6 children, they are all much older than i, my sister who remembers this very well could not understand why she could not come too!
Nothing was said by my mother like Barry stated before in an earlier post you did as you were told in those days children were seen but not heard.
Across the street from where we lived was a local public house which my mother and grandmother frequented often, i was taken to this place after that it is all a bit of a mystery, i have been told and through regression recently i know some kind of ritual took place and i (this Jacqui higher self i believe) was brought through.
Something about needed in the future for end times.
The actor who was connected in this ritual was Efrim Zimbillist Jnr. Just thought i would throw this in because if anyone has any information on him other than the usual biography of his life etc i would love to know more.
Cool guy, remember him in 'FBI' and '77 Sunset Strip'............hmmm thinking now
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote