View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 09:55 AM   #1647
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

I just learned that Robbie Williams has a deep interest into the ufo phenomena and conspiracies etc. Many famous people are Wanderers and it is a very good sign when they, like Robbie, are willing to set truth before their careers. The mainstream media has been real quiet about Robbie Williams new interest of course. He has had some real strange sightings himself and that is what triggered it. He talks about it here on the Above Top Secret Forum. His nickname is chrisonabike (he provides a picture with a note that spells ATS to prove it's him):

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread355738/pg1

Here is a quote from showbizspy:

Quote:
Singer Robbie Williams claims that he has encountered a UFO at least three times.

The 'Feel' star - who has previously battled drug and alcohol addiction - also says he'll quit his singing career to study aliens after his series' of extra terrestrial experiences.

He said: "I’m stopping being a pop star. I’m going to be a full-time Ufologist." Former 'Take That' star Robbie insists that the first time he saw a UFO was when he was a kid in Britain. His second sighting was above a hotel in Beverly Hills.

He added: "I was lying on my sun lounger outside at night. Above me was a square thing that passed over my head silently and shot off."

Robbie also claims that the third UFO appeared as he stood on his bedroom balcony after writing a song about alien contact.

"This big ball of gold light turned up. On my life," he said.

Robbie based his 2006 Close Encounters concert tour on UFOs.

After claiming he also believed in ghosts, he said: "People will think I’m mental, which I am.
One would think a thing like this would be a "world sensation", but the mainstream media don't even bring it up to ridicule him. That is how afraid they are that the "cat will be out of the bag". In Norway a person tried to get the state sponsored tv channel to cover this. He got the message that "we are not allowed to cover UFO related news". Seems they have gone from "kill by ridicule" to "kill by silence". Any publisity will spread the interest and get people onto the path of their own investigation.

Anyway, it would be great if Robbie resonated with Nexus as he probably could generate a lot of publisity and people and perhaps also make some music to go. So, if you are reading this Robbie, please come forward... Perhaps his sightings are interesting enough for Camelot to interview him?
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote