View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 03:29 PM   #6
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: So, is nibiru coming?

When i initially stumbled across Nibiru my partner went to NASA asking for answers. (I figured as they talk out of their behinds, there is no point!) However there was a section called ask an astrobiologist, and low and behold practically evry quesiton was about Nibiru, and shock horror they denied it. COMPLETELY. Obviously.

What was interesting is that when the astrobiologist was confronted about the newspaper report in 1985 stating that planet X was found, he just shrugged it off by saying we find new anomolies inthe sky all the time, and then blinded the audience with NASA science. It all seemed very fishy to me.

I swing from believing it , to not doing so. For some reason the thought of human intervention ie: martial law scares me more than Nibiru which is obviously natural phenomonon *if true*. And if it is coming there is not much we can do about it.

I guess it will be a quick way to go.

What recently re-ignited my aprehensive belief in it is the blood line insider mentioning it on Above Top Secret. As a return of a god!

having said that the hopi indians refer to it as the dark destroyer and when are they ever wrong.

if it is true there are safe places but we arent being told where they are!

So I guess we just better pray.

my 2 pence worth.
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote