View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 09:17 PM   #379
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

This is a test for sure and you can see what is being tested. If the foundation sucks and is reinforced with just mud to cover up the cracks, when a real storm hits, those cracks will be exposed for what they are. All the superficial mud is falling off and the true essence of what is here is being exposed. If you want it to get back to the way it was, we will have to do this all over again down the road. I hate doing things twice. I said in the Thuban Thoughts thread that many lessons are coming our way from this Thuban scenario. Here they are. Just don't forget where you have been in all of this.

I think the peanut gallery has left the building. There is still a clean up that needs to be mopped up and the wounded need some serious attention. While many will just go home, many of us will work through the night to work on the wounded as it is often never done in one dressing.

Blessings to All

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewhite View Post
It is all too interesting, all the attacks, all of the division. I mean most here are aware of the current change our reality is going through but to see it on such a micro scale such as this forum in the past couple of months is mind boggling and has been a tremendous eye opener.

If this all is a precursor to what is to come... I am lost for words. It is all deeply saddening to me. This forum in all the time I have been watching was always a kind of beacon of "love and light" filling at the very least a small number of people with a renewed respect for what humans are capable of if we are mindful.

My hope is that everything soon returns to "normal" but if not I wish nothing but the best to each and every member.... keep on keeping on

Much love,

-E