View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 10:18 PM   #35
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Plejaren View Post
Not correct for you because you are blind about what it takes to co-operate with people and work together to create something against the establishment.

Yeah I will go thank you for the Namaste. One in sound mind is going against the current to exist on the forum. That's why people want to leave.
I tend to get angry, as many have seen on this forum, when people disrespect me on the basis that I am ignorant, or as you say 'blind'. However, I have learned my lesson and will hold back such negative emotions.

I have some advice for you. There is no working against the establishment in respect to revolution. They are organized and focused, we are not. It is ironic because it should be the other way around, as they are service to self, and us to others. For a great deal of time I have been alone in my quest, having my friends and family consistently try to deter me from my beliefs, and bring me back into their so called reality. I became a fear mongerer and tried to lecture them over and over again. It got me no where.

I tried to make a difference in the world, tried to wake up people to what was really happening so we could 'bring down the establishment'. I have realized this is not how things are going to come to fruition. Instead, I am going to focus on the spiritual side of myself, while being supportive of my community, my family, my friends, my home My home is Maine, and it always will be. These people are my family. Not the white house, not the United States, or Wall Street. It is here. I am not going to bring anyone down. I am going bring people up. That is my purpose, as it should be for most of us.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote