View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 05:42 PM   #16
5thDensity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

If, for Dr Greer ther is no evidence for ET invasion, than its strange for me. Hes way is, probably, becouse there is no open war in the skyes ( like F-16`s chasing beem-ship). Open ET invasion is such obvious thing, where you know who the enemy is, who to fight. Better thing is, to clone all presidents and leaders, propagate "democracy" with controlled two party system, so population has illusion of voting choice and freedom. Thats perfect picture of perfect prison, when prisoner has no idea, he is a prisoner, so he never rebell. Thats what we have in this world now, in my opinion. Not a nice place to live in. What if we have been peacefull race, and all negative things on earth were ET influences, Dr Greer? You dont know what kind of ivasion "bad" ET`s preferThey are maybe melevelent but they may have no barbaric style! Instead storming the castle with hatchets, they like to leave trojan horse at the gates Thanks.
I dont think camelot will get Dr Greer on again. It wasnt interview, it was "a grilling of a poor Steven by Kerry from camelot"

Last edited by 5thDensity; 08-07-2009 at 06:11 PM.
5thDensity is offline   Reply With Quote