View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 06:06 PM   #19
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

My perspective on their apposing paradigms is this...

Dr. Greer has evolved into an archetypal planetary figure head. He may not be involved in actual main stream politics as usual line in D.C. However, politics is just a synonym for perceptions. Greer is in a much higher state of global planetary observation than Kerry is. He holds some extreme responsibility towards what direction people decide to head in if and when they find out ET's are real.

Being aware of this, he is doing his best to do the responsible thing and get people off of the Independence Day / War of the Worlds mentality and shift them over to the Shaking hands welcoming helping races. He knows that weather or not there are negative ET's, is not what is important when it comes to shifting the consciousness of the planet.

He said in the interview that the entire universe is evolving towards new states of consciousness. I can only assume that he is gleaming this from the same place I am which would be the Mayan Myths about the Universal Evolution. This evolution includes the negative ET's. Even if they are negaitve right now, they may not be in another year. Just like even though our power structure is negative right now then it may not be in the near future.

Where as Kerry is still forming and evolving her paradigm about what all of this information means and may be trailing behind Steven as far as being aware of the perception and tendencies of the public. She is right that there are negative ET's and that there is the possibility that consciously inviting all ET's into your experience could potentially be dangerous to the individual doing the inviting. However, in my opinion she is allowing her fear for what could happen to people over ride her knowledge that we all attract what we are.

Steven was trying to say without spelling it out that if the planet is peacefull then we will attract what we are which is peaceful races. And that if we are attracting negative races right now it is because many of the people on the planet are just a negative as these bad ET's are. It seems as though Steven has seen the way he wishes for it to turn out in the end and has formulated a plan that he thinks is best towards achieving that goal.

I do not think what he is doing is reckless in the least. You will only attract things into your live that are at similar polarities that you are. If you have a battle mentality (like I sometimes do) then every once and while you will attract the thought forms of some negative ET's into your experience. If you have a peaceful mentality where you are aware of what is going on, but you do not wish to make it into a battle then you more than likely will not attract negative ET's.

There are exceptions to everything. I am not saying that any of these conclusions I am reaching are definitive truth on these matters. This is just my current perception of them. Ask me again in 2 months and I will probably be standing in a different place on these matters. Allowing your paradigm and consciousness to shift at the same rate that the planet and the universe are shifting at is the key to making it though all of this safely. If you learned something and integrated it into you paradigm a month ago and now are faced with apposing information that violates and over powers the old info, you should allow your paradigm to shift and the egos desire to be right should be temporarily set aside.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 08-07-2009 at 06:17 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote