View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 06:20 AM   #79
Scooby

Default Re: CHRISTIANITY and avalon : a question from clark

I haven't had time to read this thread through but I'm going to answer here. I am A Christian. In that I am saying I Believe that Yeshua ha Meshia. That is that Jesus Is the Messiah. I Laugh at how so many people equate being a Christian to being religious, automatically. I Do Not Use any of the established , so called, Christian symbols in my life as most symbols used in religions are of ancient Deity worship and decent. I believe that the bible clearly says that there were previous creations/gods on earth before Noah and there was a council of the gods and that Yahweh ruled as supreme God in the council of the gods.

I believe that Satan/Lucifer is a creation of the most high as were the Son's of God/gods. These Ben ha Elohim were here on earth and were called the Watchers in the book of Enoch and Enoch walked with them. That means he lived in their council as Adam walked with God. I believe that Satan is and was the greatest of all creations and was greatest in the creation and became very jealous when Yahweh interrupted his usual practice of overseeing the ongoing creation and decided that mankind would be of his own hands and making and would be a very great creation to be nurtured to become something of great importance throughout the creation. Greater even than all the previous creation including Satan. I believe that Enoch with the help of the Sons of God created the great pyramids of Giza and there is yet one more that has either been covered up by the PTB or is yet to be revealed. I believe that Satan went astray of Gods plan and was accusing all he could in the council to destroy Gods plan for Mankind(not humanity) He was the prosecutor in the council of God. All one has to do is read book of Job to see this.

The Son's of God, whilst in the act of erecting the great pyramids were tempted by Satan to fall or take human form here on earth so as to take wives and destroy the DNA of the bloodline of the Messiah(the pre ordained solution to the corruption of mankind). When they fell as it says in the bible they were harshly judged by Yahweh and were given a certain amount of time to live so they would witness the destruction of their beloved off spring.

These basta*d children were destined to never be allowed as spirits, after death to ascend to heaven but were forced to remain here on earth till judgment and are the demonic spirits that are at odds with the true and righteous believers. The Sons of God(not angels) Angels are messengers and warriors created for a specific purpose and servitude in heaven for Yahweh. I believe that the Sons of God/watchers were previous creations and originate from the twelve constellations or morning stars if you will, and were delegated as authorities on earth as gods to guide and lead Mankind to become great (for lack of a better term) ascended beings according to God's purpose. However, after the 200 fell and took wives they spoiled our DNA and taught mankind warfare, money, trade, metallurgy, astrological secrets and systems so as to help them serve them because as fallen gods they set themselves up as such and as they like to say "as above so below" they mimic the Father in heaven. Plus they had great giant sons that never stopped growing until put to death. These giants or Nephilim also known in later years as rephraim, needed much food and had not only devoured the entire resources of the earth but were devouring mankind and even each other and thats why God had a Flood. Noah was NOT free of Sin as religion would have you believe but was pure of pedigree to Adam. To step back a bit , the incident at Babylon was not because they were building a tower but because all the sons of God had come together to combine knowledge to build a portal so they could ascend back to the plane of existence they came from thats why God went down to them and confused their language and scattered them to the four corners of the earth. Thats why all over the earth you established religious centers and pyramids and astrological calenders or observatories if you will, for instance, Stonehenge. These observatories served as tools for many things but at the most basic , a tool for knowing when to plant and harvest. After all you many slaves working round the clock work shopping for the gods and their offspring trying to meet their ravenous dietary needs. Today if you study you will find Satan has taken many forms and so has his own son many times in history whether it be in the male or the female. Thats why this last President WILL be a FEMALE!

The Zionists/luciferians must have a female Deity in place. Jesus is the only God that came down to us and taught to love our fellow man and to worship the father in heaven with love and not by sacrificing our children or by having sex in as many ways as possible as the sin god's did. Now many prophets have come and I cant say they weren't from the Heavenly Father but no matter what belief Satan has always managed to usurp that belief and in its place insert religion. The Heavenly Father is a God of Love and Yes he is wrathful because of the insurrection against his purpose and he is a God of Choice and of freedom of Choice. I urge any of you to find me any other god that is like that.

Christianity was usurped by Cesar when he realized that the rule of force wasn't as fitting anymore as the rule by using the subtle control of religion was. So he became the pope and voilą you have the catholic religion and the basis of all Christianity today. I believe I am a chosen child of the Most high God and have had a great gift of discernment of truth versus other godly mush. I have always known since childhood that of all the religions I studied that the truth wasn't being put forth and remember even as child praying for truth and wisdom to come forth and abolish the lies of the Great Dragon.

2 years ago I had grown tired of my fleshly quest for self gratification and lust of the flesh and got on my knees and sought truth and wisdom once again and had a true Spiritual awakening. For 3 weeks I didn't leave home but spent about 18 hours a day on the computer researching and being led around by the nose by the Holy Spirit to the truth I have today and of the truth of Satan and the deep grasp/hold he has on present day earth and the literal matrix we live in. He showed me who's in control and how they work and many mysteries that had been hiding in plain site right before my eyes all my life, I just hadn't really gotten to the point where I had hit bottom and was ready for absolute commitment to God and to becoming an immortal Spirit in a container and not a container with a dead sleeping spirit that awoke from time to time just enough to keep me safe from the container and to give me clues that would one day lead me to to that point.

I believe with all my heart that YES Jesus is the expression of the Heavenly Father in our earth and is unto himself a God ,the only true God come to save us from the fallen gods that have corrupted and ruled mankind since their fall. He is going to return in physical form but not till Satan has run his course and done all he can to destroy us completely. You see we are Job, all of us are. I could go on for hours but let me end with this. If anyone will get on their knees and press their face to the earth and seek the most high Creator of this universe and his truth and wisdom he will answer you. maybe not the way you want but he will answer and it takes dedication and steadfastness and after you begin to realize that there has been a great rebellion and we caught in the middle of it and that Satan is at the very center of it than you will start to see that Jesus is Messiah and true God we are suppose to worship and worshiping any other deity is just worshiping the creation and not the Creator.
For those that claim Ascension or Divine gifts but are not in tune with the Most high they are being misled by the spirits of the Nephilim. I have visons, I have seen the destruction that is coming. I morn at night for all the lost sheeple that can't grasp they are slaves to the Beast and are being made to be lukewarm by religion and will be spit out when the time comes as Jesus foretold. We are in the last years of this earth, truly. I believe I have the answer to 2012. It is when Satan takes his seat in the temple and throws down the sacrifice and it will be at that time that all time will stop till we see the return of Yeshua as foretold in revelations. You see Satan is of the dark. Yahweh is of the light. We will be engulfed in the darkness or that which is of the opposite matter of the creation that we can perceive, when he comes to full power here. Jesus said, "I will return before this eon passes away" We are in the last eon of cycle of the astrological calender, the sign of Pisces. Thats why the only symbol for Christ I will even allow is the fish. Its the sign or eon of his appearance and return.

Now as to one other thing. Hell. Hell is when those that workshop/worship the beast will be thrown into the pit with Satan for a thousand years where they will literally be, for lack of a better term his bitches till when he is released one last time and will destroyed and thrown into the lake of fire or the final absolute death where they will also be thrown. Al those that chose to serve the flesh and chase after the gods and deities of this earth, after death are also placed in the pit with him where he is right now, which is in the earth literally and are serving him now and the torment and torture of their souls is his energy source. Hell is NOT eternal. But, I sure don't want to go there even if for a few thousand years. Jesus is the truth, The God of Light not darkness and he is the way to escape whats coming. Thats what I believe.

You don't have to be religous to know the God of Light just seek him on your face in earnest and he will reveal himself to you and your life will change forever unless you chose to go back to sleep and go back to your comfy little matrix which the great dragon has made here. Relationship with My heavenly papa and Love and the fruit of the Spirit is my way of life but it is not something I practice it's something that is natural in me and the eternal spirit being that I am. You just have to allow it to come forth and say no to the matrix and the lie that is this sewer we live in and stop worshipping it. I know its almost a book, so suit me God's Richest Blessings

Last edited by Scooby; 10-22-2008 at 06:42 AM.